Suits? | The Boneyard

Suits?

Reaction Score
Any fans here......quickly becoming one of my favorite series and easily. The 1st show for this year was slow but since every one has me craving the next Thursday show.....

And Donna is hot for some reason, and Rachel ain't too bad LOL.......

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Any fans here......quickly becoming one of my favorite series and easily. The 1st show for this year was slow but since every one has me craving the next Thursday show.....

I've got it in my top five in my TiVo line up. Really like the show.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

Yes...
Heck Yes...
And not bad at all.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Suits, Justified, and Necessary Roughness all dvr'ed. Donna and Rachel are hot along with Dr. Dani

Reaction Score
Been watching Suits since day one. Great plot lines. Lots of romantic entanglements. Louis' paramour is also very sensual. That actress his had bit parts in a lot of shows & is always cast as a she devil seductress guy magnet.
Agree on Justified. Also am a fan of White Collar & am turning on to that new show Monday Mornings. It's ER of steroids. Person of Interest rounds out my top 5.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom