student section and season tix | The Boneyard

student section and season tix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
when did we find out it sold out last year? there are still tix available this year at this point it seems. i thought i remember hearing that it sold out last year during the middle of the summer. i also remember getting a season tix update or 2. i have tried various contacts to get a # including some beat writers but haven't got a # yet. just wondering how things are coming along. i remember some one here recently said the phone call they had went well and the lady said something like "its going well"....

Reaction Score
That was me. When I re-ordered on the phone, I asked how sales were going and she said something like... pretty well actually.

Reaction Score
when did we find out it sold out last year? there are still tix available this year at this point it seems. i thought i remember hearing that it sold out last year during the middle of the summer. i also remember getting a season tix update or 2. i have tried various contacts to get a # including some beat writers but haven't got a # yet. just wondering how things are coming along. i remember some one here recently said the phone call they had went well and the lady said something like "its going well"....
======================
I don't remember ONE home game last year where the student section was full! I'm finding that there needs to be a new influx of student diehards to set the tone bcuz the last two years have brought some lack luster game day efforts. They keep entering later and leaving earlier. These things are cyclical so let's see what they do this year.... The students need to step it up and set the tone for the casual and fair weather fans that show up and leave early.

Reaction Score
======================
I don't remember ONE home game last year where the student section was full! I'm finding that there needs to be a new influx of student diehards to set the tone bcuz the last two years have brought some lack luster game day efforts. They keep entering later and leaving earlier. These things are cyclical so let's see what they do this year.... The students need to step it up and set the tone for the casual and fair weather fans that show up and leave early.
Maybe not full but the student tixs were sold out. A lot of fans stand in the main walkway and watch the game.

Reaction Score
I am a student and unfortunately only 1. I can tell you first hand that the student section always appears more filled than it actually is because everyone is standing on the bleachers (not a bad thing) and taking up more than just one seat. I know that student tickets last year sold out but generally student tickets were pretty easy to come by on campus (I was able to get a few free ones last year for friends visiting).

Reaction Score
I am a student and unfortunately only 1. I can tell you first hand that the student section always appears more filled than it actually is because everyone is standing on the bleachers (not a bad thing) and taking up more than just one seat. I know that student tickets last year sold out but generally student tickets were pretty easy to come by on campus (I was able to get a few free ones last year for friends visiting).

Hey thanks for posting Husky10. Sometimes I start to feel a little disconnected down here in FFC or like I'm old or something :D

Reaction Score
Last year was kind of a dreary season. I wouldn't worry too much about last year's attendance, because I think it really was just a down year in all aspects. The students have filled their section reasonably well in other seasons.

Reaction Score
They actually opened another section for students last year I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom