Stony Brook ticket giveaway | The Boneyard

Stony Brook ticket giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
In honor of the below:

I posted this on the Football board yesterday but thought there might be a causal football fan on this board who may not visit that board too often, so here goes.

Living in TX it's not practical to purchase season's tickets for my wife and I, even though I'd love to go to all Husky home games this year. So the thought crossed my mind that I can do the next best thing. In the spirit of #HuskyUp, I'm going to purchase 2 season's tickets and donate them to some deserving people who can be our "proxy" Husky fans.

Before moving to TX in 1996 I would go to as many home games as I could. With that in mind, I'm offering 2 complimentary season's passes (Preferred seating) to two people who most accurately reflect the things I value and would do as a season ticket holder on game day. Message me and I will pick the two winners a week before opening day. Go Huskies and #HuskyUp!

Hi Guys,

I'm a long time lurker, occasional poster and big husky fan. I know the spirits are pretty low right now in Husky Nation, but I did want to share a great story - in my opinion. A few days ago, people on the board were lamenting the fact that we were several thousand tickets short of a sellout. Around that time, Dooley posted in a thread that he would give away two extra tickets to the next person who contacted him. When I reached out, he said that he gave those tickets away, but he told me that he would purchase two tickets for me and a buddy. We were in our seats before kickoff, and we screamed our heads off until the last whistle. It may not have seemed like a big deal to Dooley (I don't want to speak for him), but it was a huge deal to me and my buddy. Being on the younger side of the demographic scale here, my disposable income, or lack of, doesn't allow for me to go many games. Dooley #husky(ied)up, and my buddy and I couldn't be more grateful. At this point, the team may not be great, but our fans are.

Butch - I just bought you 2 tickets to the game. They are being emailed to me. PM me so I can send you the email. #FILLTHERENT

Just bought 2 (1 from me and one courtesy of FFldCntyFan) to help out Mike and the BoatShow.

#filltherent

and as J187 has contributed beyond the initial young alumni tickets he and I went in on last spring I will have one pair (and possibly a second pair) of seats to Saturday's game available for a fiscally challenged UConn fan.

The only rules are a) the seats have to be used b) you will need to get the tickets from me, at the blue lot before the game (a small assurance that the seats will be used) and c) it will be a UConn fan, preferably a younger fan who down the road will not only own his or her own season tickets but also will pay this forward somewhere down the road for future fiscally challenged UConn fans.

If interested send me a PM and convince me that the tickets will be put to good use.

Note - the tickets must be picked up in person before the game (I can assure you that I will be easy to find). If you cannot agree to this stipulation don't bother sending the PM.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
In honor of the below:

and as J187 has contributed beyond the initial young alumni tickets he and I went in on last spring I will have one pair (and possibly a second pair) of seats to Saturday's game available for a fiscally challenged UConn fan.

The only rules are a) the seats have to be used b) you will need to get the tickets from me, at the blue lot before the game (a small assurance that the seats will be used) and c) it will be a UConn fan, preferably a younger fan who down the road will not only own his or her own season tickets but also will pay this forward somewhere down the road for future fiscally challenged UConn fans.

If interested send me a PM and convince me that the tickets will be put to good use.

Note - the tickets must be picked up in person before the game (I can assure you that I will be easy to find). If you cannot agree to this stipulation don't bother sending the PM.

Good work FfldCntyFan!

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Can one of the Mods pin this until the tickets have been claimed?

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Bump-----

Time is running out and nobody has claimed them yet.

Again, no charge for the tickets, just use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom