Still Undefeated | The Boneyard

Still Undefeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just in case anyone thought only college football coaches were susceptible to the power of poontang.

Down go another 11 careers over hookers in Colombia.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/us-secret-agents-sent-home-Obama-duty-over-024553474.html

Undefeated since the Garden of Eden.

Reaction Score
A guy with the coolest job in the world has to pay for it?

How about "I'm a Secret Service agent and I protect the President of the United States."

Women would be lining up for cavity searches, yes?

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Stan Smith would never have done this...

Reaction Score
A guy with the coolest job in the world has to pay for it?

How about "I'm a Secret Service agent and I protect the President of the United States."

Women would be lining up for cavity searches, yes?

Actually I think this is exactly what happened, which is sort of the problem

Reaction Score
One of two basic missions of the United States Secret Service is to provide protection to the president, the vice president (or other individuals next in order of succession to the Office of the President), the president-elect and vice president-elect. One condition of employment of a USSS special agent is that they may be requested to work undercover assignments. Now that got me wondering, how do we know those agents weren't just working under cover, (not under the covers) trying to gather some intel on any bad guys? I'm just saying...

Reaction Score
One of two basic missions of the United States Secret Service is to provide protection to the president, the vice president (or other individuals next in order of succession to the Office of the President), the president-elect and vice president-elect. One condition of employment of a USSS special agent is that they may be requested to work undercover assignments. Now that got me wondering, how do we know those agents weren't just working under cover, (not under the covers) trying to gather some intel on any bad guys? I'm just saying...

Government covert types, including Army and Navy special ops, have "relaxed grooming standards." In the very fleeting pictures available, the alleged Sec. Svc. types all look like a Mormon Church group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom