Steven A. Smith....... | The Boneyard

Steven A. Smith.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i hate him. so instead of reading this and agreeing on it, i just wont read it. #fhisass

;)
I hear you, I change the station 9 out of 10 times he's on. I cant stand the guy either!

Reaction Score
I hope Carl reads this.

That article is exactly what I've been afraid of. They are going to bring up power struggles between the admin. and the BOT to show why the BOT should have more power.

Couldn't disagree more with both the article and Smith here.

Hello, people, the BOT is formed of conspiring political appointees, many of whom are tied to Second Mile and the governor who prosecuted this (too late). They have pet projects they want to institute at the expense of current programs. Spanier had every right to push back in 2004.

The conclusions that should be drawn are simpler: enlarge the circuit so that there can be no conspiracies and cover-ups. Bring in faculty and even the police chief into these decisions. You don't need to cede power to prevent another Sandusky. If there were more people at the table in the first place, Sandusky would have been stopped in his tracks, but I think you're naive if you actually believe the 2nd Mile board would have put a stop to him.

Unless you can stop the power players from hand selecting people to that board, the 2004 so-called reofrm would have solved nothing.

Reaction Score
I read the article earlier today upstater. I grow tired of this mess that is the leadership culture at PSU. Every day a new layer of the rotten onion peels away.

I say it's simple. Blow the football program into a million little pieces, take away the revenue source to the athletic department for that institution, inflict damage signifcant damage to that community's source of pride and the heart of the culture of absolute power dictatorship they've developed over 60 years....

and then let the dust settle and the leadership deal with repercussions from the masses they represent, PSU families, alumni, fans, faculty, administration, PA industry. You don't like my solution still? Fine.

Go do something about it. I'm not in position to do anything about it directly.

Reaction Score
Carl - don't hold back. Please tell us what you really think!

Reaction Score
I read the article earlier today upstater. I grow tired of this mess that is the leadership culture at PSU. Every day a new layer of the rotten onion peels away.

I say it's simple. Blow the football program into a million little pieces, take away the revenue source to the athletic department for that institution, inflict damage signifcant damage to that community's source of pride and the heart of the culture of absolute power dictatorship they've developed over 60 years....

and then let the dust settle and the leadership deal with repercussions from the masses they represent, PSU families, alumni, fans, faculty, administration, PA industry. You don't like my solution still? Fine.

Go do something about it. I'm not in position to do anything about it directly.

OK, I'll give Erickson a call and tell him my thoughts.

Reaction Score
The only thing that compares to "Dick in a Box" is "Mother Lover".

Reaction Score
As long as we're talking SNL Digital Shorts, "Lazy Sunday" is a good one to watch if you haven't seen it yet.

Reaction Score
Guys, cut me a break!! I never said the S.A.S. skit was as funny, I said it was the funniest one SINCE! Damn! ;)

WARNING - NOT SAFE FOR WORK - UNCENSORED!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
As long as we're talking SNL Digital Shorts, "Lazy Sunday" is a good one to watch if you haven't seen it yet.

There is also Lazy Sunday II. Lazy Sunday is probably my favorite.

Reaction Score
Guys, cut me a break!! I never said the S.A.S. skit was as funny, I said it was the funniest one SINCE! Damn! ;)

WARNING - NOT SAFE FOR WORK - UNCENSORED!!!!!!!

======================
Wing, its ALL good, just fooling around!! These r awesome clips. "On a Boat" was funny too. That clip went nuts throughout the Navy, and it seemed that every ship in The Fleet did a spinoff of it and uploaded it to youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom