Stef and Bria first two WNBA games | The Boneyard

Stef and Bria first two WNBA games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bria seems to be making the a smooth adjustment into the WNBA. Her coach said she played very good in both games. Stef is having a little tougher time making the adjustment to the speed and physical play. A little worried about Stef.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Wasn't Stef a starter in the game today? I think she will figure it out. Can't teach height, and she will adjust.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm not worried about Stef. She's proven herself over time.

Reaction Score
The Mystic fans on Facebook getting on her case. Started but had 5 fouls. Saw post game interview today she does not sound or look happy.

Reaction Score
It's going to be harder for Stef than it is for Bria.

Most of the guards in the pros aren't much bigger than the guards in college..meaning Bria's already made the adjustment. (Although, she's going to have to get used to the physical play.)

Dolson is going to be playing against 6'5 girls..who are stronger than her..pretty much every night. She'll need to learn how to adjust.

Reaction Score
Bria seems to be making the a smooth adjustment into the WNBA. Her coach said she played very good in both games. Stef is having a little tougher time making the adjustment to the speed and physical play. A little worried about Stef.

Shouldn't we wait a few games before we start worrying about a rookie in her 1st 2 games ? Of course they is an adjustment to the pros as well as new teammates. How many assists did she have in this last game.Too talented , too basketball smart to fail.

Reaction Score
Nothing to worry about. She'll do fine in DC. I'm going to the game next Tuesday in Delaware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom