Steeler's Antonio Brown's Playoff Cleats to Honor Jasper Howard | The Boneyard

Steeler's Antonio Brown's Playoff Cleats to Honor Jasper Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I hate the Steelers and think they will win regardless, but without the Pats or 'Skins playing, this gives me a rooting interest for at least one week.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
It's nice he's doing Jasper Howard. In the regular season game vs Fins he honored Jose Fernandez. He makes a point of honoring an athlete from the opponent's city with his shoes every game.

Of course the NFL makes him take them off prior to kickoff.

Reaction Score
It's nice he's doing Jasper Howard. In the regular season game vs Fins he honored Jose Fernadez. He makes a point of honoring an athlete from the opponent's city with his shoes every game.

I hope he wears them and plays every play like its the last play he will every play.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
It's nice he's doing Jasper Howard. In the regular season game vs Fins he honored Jose Fernadez. He makes a point of honoring an athlete from the opponent's city with his shoes every game.

That's a shame.

Dude's got the cash to give the one finger salute to the No Fun Police 1000 times over, but I'm not one to tell others how to spend their money. Would be cool to see those in the endzone.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
That's a shame.

Dude's got the cash to give the one finger salute to the No Fun Police 1000 times over, but I'm not one to tell others how to spend their money. Would be cool to see those in the endzone.

He did get fined first couple of times, then the NFL threatened to have him tossed from games if he didn't change into "approved footwear", so it wasn't about the money.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Anyone know what AB does with the cleats after wearing them? Does he keep them all? Would be great if he auctioned them off for charity after each game. Those cleats should be on display at the UConn practice facility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom