St John's vs Cuse @ the Dome | Page 3 | The Boneyard

St John's vs Cuse @ the Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hes too old for bernie. But your homophobic remark is noted.

Not homophobic just making fun of your program and former coach. You replaced him with Devendorf tho so I guess it's one stand up guy to another.

Reaction Score
Not homophobic just making fun of your program and former coach. You replaced him with Devendorf tho so I guess it's one stand up guy to another.

Sure it wasnt. People show their true colors when they can hide be a psuedonym.

Anyways, good luck with your hs midterms.

Reaction Score
Sure it wasnt. People show their true colors when they can hide be a psuedonym.

Anyways, good luck with your hs midterms.

Good one... Do you read all other rival message boards too? Must be fun!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
and Cuse's history is?????????????????????????????

ncb_u_syracuse_ms_1296x729.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-03-06-at-12.17.48-PM.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good one... Do you read all other rival message boards too? Must be fun!

So youre saying you arent a young man? I had some hope for the maturation process but thats gone. Now im even more worried for you.

Reaction Score
So youre saying you arent a young man? I had some hope for the maturation process but thats gone. Now im even more worried for you.

You are still here?

I'm an old man. Born in 68. What's it to you? You are the cuse fan posting on a UConn message board. Loser.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
LOL. Seriously, you made my week.
Please go back to the Orange board and stay there - I don't dislike you, I don't know you
If your intention is to rile us up here - 90% of us won't bite the bait
The difference between the two boards is that those in charge here won't throw folks from the fan base of another team off the minute they say something even hinting at negativity/sense of trolling but at the Cuse board, I know 5 people, including myself, for being suspected to be UConn fans (notice- not Yukon) and kicked off/blocked
Yes, Syracuse does have a history BUT it is not a fair comparative to even look at the two programs when it comes to the ultimate goal - winning it all
There are arrogant fans in every school but in my history of attending every Big East tournament and countless UConn-Syracuse contests, I can say that the most abusive, unknowlegable, arrogant fans back the Orange
Again, you are probably the nicest guy around but why waste your time posting here? Read, enjoy, laugh at us (like I do when I view the Cuse board) but save your words for the guys you support.

Reaction Score
Please go back to the Orange board and stay there - I don't dislike you, I don't know you
The difference between the two boards is that those in charge here won't throw folks from the fan base of another team off the minute they say something even hinting at negativity/sense of trolling but at the Cuse board, I know 5 people, including myself, for being suspected to be UConn fans (notice- not Yukon) and kicked off/blocked
Yes, Syracuse does have a history BUT it is not a fair comparative to even look at the two programs when it comes to the ultimate goal - winning it all
There are arrogant fans in every school but in my history of attending every Big East tournament and countless UConn-Syracuse contests, I can say that the most abusive, unknowlegable, arrogant fans back the Orange
Again, you are probably the nicest guy around but why waste your time posting here? Read, enjoy, laugh at us (like I do when I view the Cuse board) but save your words for the guys you support.

Im posting on a cuse thread. Ive said nothing to rile anyone up. And definitely nothing to get banned.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Im posting on a cuse thread. Ive said nothing to rile anyone up. And definitely nothing to get banned.
Are you related to @FriarJ?

There are a few UConn posters who are far more embarr(assES)ing in what they post than anything you've written.

Not my idea of entertainment engaging with emotionally juvenile people. Not every post needs a response. But have at it.

I think it's safe to say Syracuse's season is over. I'm not ready to declare the same for UConn although we're on life support.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Kid shouldnt have come to a major d1 program. Hes not that calibur. If u cant take the heat, leave the kitchen.

Cuse has had a lot fo early entries that when u combine w the sanctions/reduced scholarship, we had zero margin for error. We had error and this is the result. We actually have 3 players (battle lydon thompson) who could be a very good base. The problems is we have stuff for guards now and none coming in.
Shouldn't it be a two way street. Fans that can't handle their teams losing shouldn't be fans. Seems they are low caliber fans.

Reaction Score
Shouldn't it be a two way street. Fans that can't handle their teams losing shouldn't be fans. Seems they are low caliber fans.

Theres idiots in every bunch. I feel every fan base is the same.

I dont worry about it. Ill be playing golf at streamsong and in sw florida all next week.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Ill be playing golf at streamsong and in sw florida all next week.

sounds nice.
Not quite as nice as what we will be doing next week. Discussing Hamidou Diallos mid season addition to the mighty UConn Huskies.

Reaction Score

He isn't going to see this... He's too busy on the St. John's board and also looking back at the Gtown board after that loss

Reaction Score
Uconn needs to play a kentucky like schedule and they can overcome the aac. Sec stinks at bball but u can supplement out oc conf. Give ollie some time to get the talent back up.
You seem to understand this better than the UCONN staff. Calipari did this in CUSA.

Reaction Score
You seem to understand this better than the UCONN staff. Calipari did this in CUSA.

Exactly. Aac has some good teams but if you get some neutral floor games w uk, kansas, cuse, indiana etc, then youre schedule will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom