Spring game | The Boneyard

Spring game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if this has been posted but i dont care got to get this off my mind. I feel like this was an awful spring "game". To me it was a more of a practice. I feel like every other school actually played a game. i know the people i was with and myself included was very disappointed in what we saw today. I did not come to see different plays run from different spots on the field. I wanted to see a game. A competitive one where we could see what players are made of. What are other people thoughts?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not sure if this has been posted but i dont care got to get this off my mind. I feel like this was an awful spring "game". To me it was a more of a practice. I feel like every other school actually played a game. i know the people i was with and myself included was very disappointed in what we saw today. I did not come to see different plays run from different spots on the field. I wanted to see a game. A competitive one where we could see what players are made of. What are other people thoughts?
theres already a thread...... http://the-boneyard.com/threads/post-spring-game-analysis-post-here.38316/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom