Spring Game date | The Boneyard

Spring Game date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My Son mentioned that they posted the date for the spring game on the board at the UConn Men’s game today at the Civic Center. Did anyone notice the Saturday date in April that it will be held on???

Reaction Score
My Son mentioned that they posted the date for the spring game on the board at the UConn Men’s game today at the Civic Center. Did anyone notice the Saturday date in April that it will be held on???
yes, they did it at the womens game yesterday as well...April 21st at 1pm

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
thats what i wanted to mention! knew i forgot something, got all hyped up on the ride home with recruit info all over. i was happy that they had both crowds see that this weekend. can only help...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well this makes my travel plans for a work visit to East Hartford this spring much easier.

I was hoping the spring game would coincide with some mandated training/learning.

And then the date comes out and it's on my wedding anniversary. Nice.

Married eleven years and it's easy to see how that would play out.

"No babe, I can't make it home for our anniversary. Instead of flying home on Friday night or Saturday morning, I'm gonna spend an extra day in Ct. to watch a football scrimmage instead of making it home for our anniversary. You understand, right?"

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Well this makes my travel plans for a work visit to East Hartford this spring much easier.

I was hoping the spring game would coincide with some mandated training/learning.

And then the date comes out and it's on my wedding anniversary. Nice.

Married eleven years and it's easy to see how that would play out.

"No babe, I can't make it home for our anniversary. Instead of flying home on Friday night or Saturday morning, I'm gonna spend an extra day in Ct. to watch a football scrimmage instead of making it home for our anniversary. You understand, right?"
I wish you all the luck in the world. :)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

I don't see the problem. It's the 11th anniversary. That's an off year, it's not an 0 or a 5. Go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom