Sports talk radio in Raleigh | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sports talk radio in Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hope this is true. I seriously hope RU lands on their feet too. Let's hope all the BE schools land on their feet.

Other thing we can hope for is SEC goes after FSU or VTECH, that will open up a spot for us for sure.

Reaction Score
Dooch - I hope you and Adam Gold are correct - I would love to play Duke and UNC every year in mens hoops

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
No. Listen, ilove it when Rutgers loses, but this is very different. I hope we all land in a good spot, then we can go back to laughing at each others failures.
Same here. ND will be fine. Rutgers, Ville, WV, Cinci and USF are vulnerable like UConn. None of these teams deserve the stuff that is happening. Hope all make a landing somewhere.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Same here. ND will be fine. Rutgers, Ville, WV, Cinci and USF are vulnerable like UConn. None of these teams deserve the stuff that is happening. Hope all make a landing somewhere.

Totally agree. It would be a lot less stressful if we were in Syracuse or Pitt's position right now, but I have to say part of me would feel like a BC scumbag.

Reaction Score
I wish Rutgers ill on the field, but off of it I hope they get into a good situation (B1G preferably). Same goes for all the other school. Ideal scenario would be TCU, UC, UL, USF to B12, Mizzou, RU/ND to B1G, WVU to SEC and UConn, RU/ND to ACC. Dreaming - obviously.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yah, gotta wish Rutgers the best. I think other fans who are taking shots and laughing at UConn right now are farking douches. And I don't want to be hypocritical. Nobody likes to have their balls in a vice.

Reaction Score
Dooch - I hope you and Adam Gold are correct - I would love to play Duke and UNC every year in mens hoops
Same here.. I would be able to see at least one Fb,mens BB, Womens BB and/or game at one of the ACC sites in Raleigh.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Well I know it's a long shot but I hope RU and UConn wind up together in the ACC (or B1G, an even longer shot) since I got my undergrad degree at UConn and my grad degree from Rutgers.

Reaction Score
I doubt if ND will join the ACC. If the ACC go to 16, it will hopefully be UConn and Rutgers. Frankly I am really on edge because our fate is out of our hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom