Sports Bar owners: will you be showing game Saturday? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sports Bar owners: will you be showing game Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think they finally gave Hilltop Suites honorary names. Who ate at Putnam? Worse dining hall on campus? We called it Pietnam. Ate there for two years.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I know it's been about 15 years since I've graduated, but where #$k is Garrigus Hall??? I visit the campus every year, and I've never heard of it. Man, that place is changing every day!!! :)

This year marks 20 years for me. Talk about change? My dorm's been gone since before you were there. All of South is gone in fact.

Reaction Score
Boston's in Manchester will have the game if the connection they tested last night works again today.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This year marks 20 years for me. Talk about change? My dorm's been gone since before you were there. All of South is gone in fact.

No, I actually remember the old South. They knocked it down when I was a freshman or sophomore. Wasn't one of the old South buildings called "French"? I'm pretty sure my buddy RJ lived in there for a year...

TKs

Reaction Score
I believe this is the 5th time we've done the internet thing @ TK's - @Duke 07 (feed from ACC.com did'nt come through till 2nd Qtr), @Baylor 09, @Ohio 09 & vs Fordham 11. All the road games were great turnouts & a great time (all victories)! Hopefully everything runs smooth today. The Quality of picture on ESPN3 has been greatly improved & should be night & day compared to what we watched previously. Go Huskies! TK www.tksamericancafe.com

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
I called Buffalo Wild Wings in Windsor and they said they'd be playing the game!

TKs

Reaction Score
Forgot to mention our UConn Fan Clubs (all sports Since 1990) @ TK's: Wear your UConn Logo during the game & pay what they're ranked (.50 cent this week) for every other Beer! Go Huskies! TK

Reaction Score
Pretty impressive stuff by all these bars committing to showing it. Doesn't take a ton of work on their side but still very glad they are making the effort. Boston's, in particular, has never been the greatest sports bar in terms of really understanding the demand for certain sports...

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
A while back I wanted to see a game at TK's in New Haven... I show up and it turned into a parking lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom