Sox are heartless | The Boneyard

Sox are heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They have a very good offensive lineup but they can't produce with RISP. Except for Pedroia and a few of the kids, they have awful body language.
No better example than Hanley Ramirez. He is hitting about .275 with power but almost never gets a big hit. The numbers are there but the player isn't. Besides being an awful outfielder, the man's body language sucks. He looks like he just doesn't care.
I'm one who is hesitant to blame the manager when things aren't going well but the Sox need to make a change. Farrell for whatever reason seems to have lost the team if he ever had them in the first place. Right now this group looks like it the tin man. Time to visit the wizard if they can find him.

Reaction Score
They have a very good offensive lineup but they can't produce with RISP. Except for Pedroia and a few of the kids, they have awful body language.
No better example than Hanley Ramirez. He is hitting about .275 with power but almost never gets a big hit. The numbers are there but the player isn't. Besides being an awful outfielder, the man's body language sucks. He looks like he just doesn't care.
I'm one who is hesitant to blame the manager when things aren't going well but the Sox need to make a change. Farrell for whatever reason seems to have lost the team if he ever had them in the first place. Right now this group looks like it the tin man. Time to visit the wizard if they can find him.
Totally agree. Hanley has been a problem with every team he has played for. Great talent, terrible attitude. I did not like it when they signed him and I like it even less now. I felt the same about Manny. There is something about that name.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My wife and I spent a hot and humid day at a SeaDogs game many years ago. The 2B got hurt running hard to first on a grounder. Enter Hanley who was sitting out the game for some reason. He moped while in the field. Horrible to watch.

Always wondered if Pedey was the 2B that day.

Reaction Score
Totally agree. Hanley has been a problem with every team he has played for. Great talent, terrible attitude. I did not like it when they signed him and I like it even less now. I felt the same about Manny. There is something about that name.

Can you believe this guy was ever a SS. I mean he has no ability to catch the ball or play defense anywhere now. I mean let's be honest, SS's are very good glove guys and can pretty much play anywhere but this guy is a complete hack in the field, beyond belief clueless. But hey his helmet flies off every big swing in miss that's pretty impressive. Guess he has Bonds-head huh? ;)

Reaction Score
Can you believe this guy was ever a SS. I mean he has no ability to catch the ball or play defense anywhere now. I mean let's be honest, SS's are very good glove guys and can pretty much play anywhere but this guy is a complete hack in the field, beyond belief clueless. But hey his helmet flies off every big swing in miss that's pretty impressive. Guess he has Bonds-head huh? ;)
He probably was a decent shortstop at one time but his biggest problem is not what he can do but what he wants to do. His lack of effort may be having a huge impact on the rest of the team especially the young players. I'd trade him straight up for Johnny Gomes and a prospect if Atlanta would take him. Johnny is not a great player but he gives you everything he has.

Reaction Score
He probably was a decent shortstop at one time but his biggest problem is not what he can do but what he wants to do. His lack of effort may be having a huge impact on the rest of the team especially the young players. I'd trade him straight up for Johnny Gomes and a prospect if Atlanta would take him. Johnny is not a great player but he gives you everything he has.

He can't play shortstop with his new body anymore that's for sure. He is somewhat of a dog though but hey, he can watch Papi leg out those ground balls and fit right in!;)

Reaction Score
The red sox have many, many problems. HR isn't in the top ten things they need to fix.

Reaction Score
He can't play shortstop with his new body anymore that's for sure. He is somewhat of a dog though but hey, he can watch Papi leg out those ground balls and fit right in!;)

Pablo Sandoval has been great too. A 0.0 WAR and posting on Instagram during the game. That body is not going to age well.

Reaction Score
Pablo Sandoval has been great too. A 0.0 WAR and posting on Instagram during the game. That body is not going to age well.
Well, at least he isn't drinking beer and eating chicken during the game....I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom