Sounds like Stef is still fighting a cold... | The Boneyard

Sounds like Stef is still fighting a cold...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
LINK

In the otherwise entertaining "5 Questions" with Rebecca, Stef implies that she may be still be fighting that [pesky] cold a little bit. (It's mentioned in the section where she's asked about 'alter egos'). Having said that, her energy level looks pretty good and I don't doubt that she will be ready to go tonight.

Hopefully Kiah and Breanna(?) can give substantial minutes and allow Stef to keep her minutes down a bit, so as not to deplete her energy too much.

Reaction Score
I thought Kelly sounded a bit congested as well in a post-game sound bite I heard.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Don't forget Morgan. All 4 will feast on Vandy's posts.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I thought Kelly sounded a bit congested as well in a post-game sound bite I heard.

Could be - thank goodness they don't have to sleep in hotels and fly on a plane tonight/tomorrow. Air travel is no good for a cold, and the best place to rest is in your own bed!

Reaction Score
LINK

In the otherwise entertaining "5 Questions" with Rebecca, Stef implies that she may be still be fighting that [pesky] cold a little bit. (It's mentioned in the section where she's asked about 'alter egos'). Having said that, her energy level looks pretty good and I don't doubt that she will be ready to go tonight.

Hopefully Kiah and Breanna(?) can give substantial minutes and allow Stef to keep her minutes down a bit, so as not to deplete her energy too much.

I'm pretty sure that the 5 questions interview was taped back in February before the Play4Kay game at XL center. (notice the pink t-shirts on the seats)

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure that the 5 questions interview was taped back in February before the Play4Kay game at XL center. (notice the pink t-shirts on the seats)

Good catch! I didn't even notice that......

Maybe it's only Kelly with the cold then - we can hope :)

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Could be - thank goodness they don't have to sleep in hotels and fly on a plane tonight/tomorrow. Air travel is no good for a cold, and the best place to rest is in your own bed!

I disagree. Air travel is great for a cold. I can't think of a better place to get one.

Reaction Score
I am still wondering how many people we infected when I flew with my 2 year old the day before he bloomed with chicken pox. He also had an upper respiratory infection. I'm fairly sure we passed it all across the USA. Sorry, America...22 years late.

Reaction Score
I am still wondering how many people we infected when I flew with my 2 year old the day before he bloomed with chicken pox. He also had an upper respiratory infection. I'm fairly sure we passed it all across the USA. Sorry, America...22 years late.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
How about a hospital?

Hospitals are for serious stuff like pneumonia and staph infections. The best place to shop for a cold is still an airplane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom