Sorta OT: Re: BY'ers and other posters | The Boneyard

Sorta OT: Re: BY'ers and other posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have to tell you a discussion my wife and I had....

Lately, she's been reading some of my posts on this forum, and she's asked me why are my posts are often "add-ons" or "two cents" posts. I told her that by the time, I get on the boards, everyone has already said what I want to say and all I can do sometimes is add my two cents in a thread. So she ask, "Why not start a topic?". I told her that the people that post on the board have already thought of it so its its no use. When it comes to UCONN women and women's basketball in general, I'm dealing with a lot of most knowledgeable people I know and I have been on other boards. So thanks for making my wife understand my posts (sounds like butt kissing, I know lol). But also thanks for providing me with news and entertainment.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

Lately, she's been reading some of my posts on this forum, and she's asked me why are my posts are often "add-ons" or "two cents" posts. I told her that by the time, I get on the boards, everyone has already said what I want to say and all I can do sometimes is add my two cents in a thread. So she ask, "Why not start a topic?". I told her that the people that post on the board have already thought of it so its its no use. When it comes to UCONN women and women's basketball in general, I'm dealing with a lot of most knowledgeable people I know and I have been on other boards. So thanks for making my wife understand my posts (sounds like butt kissing, I know lol). But also thanks for providing me with news and entertainment.
Tell your wife your job is to up the thread count, not worry so much about content or starting things.

;)

Reaction Score
I might add that she bust my chops playfully and it's sort of like "you're too slow and you better keep up with everybody else on that board" discussion.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I might add that she bust my chops playfully and it's sort of like "you're too slow and you better keep up with everybody else on that board" discussion.
You've been married long enough. Just say "Yeah, you're right". Give her a hug and tell her the truth. That she's the best thing in your life anyway. Besides, as a regular here, you ain't doing so bad.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Does she know about the 150K-post thread on Megan? ;)

Reaction Score
Does she know about the 150K-post thread on Megan? ;)

Yeah, and since I opened up when it was 40 pages long, she laughed and said to me "Don't you dare add something that was already said twice".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom