something positive | The Boneyard

something positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Regardless if you were rooting for the Patriots and/or Ravens, for me it was nice to see BE running backs from Rutgers and Temple perform so well for the Ravens.

Outside of mentioning they were from Rutgers and Temple, I don't recall the commentators adding a positive qualification "of the Big east"

Reaction Score
Outside of mentioning they were from Rutgers and Temple, I don't recall the commentators adding a positive qualification "of the Big east"

I really don't recall announcers really talking about conferences all that much in general. Not saying it doesn't happen, I just don't really recall it.
Net/Net - I wouldn't take it as a slight on the Big East.

Reaction Score
Well when one was the last time you heard a positive about any conference outside the sec during an NFL telecast? Personally I could care less where any NFL player came from when watching a game unless they're from UConn.

You know times are rough As a UConn fan if were touting the OP as something positive. To me that would qualify more as something insignificant.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Regardless if you were rooting for the Patriots and/or Ravens, for me it was nice to see BE running backs from Rutgers and Temple perform so well for the Ravens.

Why should they? No one cares about that crap at all.

Reaction Score
Flacco had a very good game. How many times did they say that he played his college ball at Delaware?

Reaction Score
Flacco had a very good game. How many times did they say that he played his college ball at Delaware?

Via Pitt. Pitt really let that one get away. If Nebrich is playing in a Super Bowl in 7 years there will be hell to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom