Something Different- A KIAH STOKES Highlight Reel... | The Boneyard

Something Different- A KIAH STOKES Highlight Reel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Funny how they focused on her offense and left out many of her zillions (ok, 325) of incredible blocks. She is so deserving of her own highlight clip. I'm missing her already.

Rule: Thank you so very much for doing this. I've been missing her ever since the season was over. Hope I can catch her in the pros.

For months now I've been thinking that a highlight reel of her blocks would be worth it's weight in gold. I don't know if you're so inclined but I'd be one super-appreciative fan if you did.

Reaction Score
Rule: Thank you so very much for doing this. I've been missing her ever since the season was over. Hope I can catch her in the pros.

For months now I've been thinking that a highlight reel of her blocks would be worth it's weight in gold. I don't know if you're so inclined but I'd be one super-appreciative fan if you did.

I only wish I could do that, Gus. But pretty much anything beyond clicking the "like" or "reply" button is tantamount to quantum physics for me. Though I wish it were otherwise, I'm about as comfortable with a computer as a Luddite during the Industrial Revolution.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I only wish I could do that, Gus. But pretty much anything beyond clicking the "like" or "reply" button is tantamount to quantum physics for me. Though I wish it were otherwise, I'm about as comfortable with a computer as a Luddite during the Industrial Revolution.
Well...obviously I'm not savvy enough to notice who produced a video and loaded it onto YouTube.

Thanks anyway! I'd like to try to do it myself. I lack only the files, the time, and the know-how.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'd love to see the highlights of her triple-double game.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Cool - didn't actually count, but did they include all her made baskets at Uconn?! :rolleyes::cool::)
When you look at this, you realize what a force she could be on offense if someone could just get her to be consistently aggressive at that end of the floor. It is strange, when she fouls on defense, it seems to make her try harder the next time to get the block without fouling, but on offense, when she misses she seems to retreat.

HGN

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting Rule.....I love it , I love it , I love it..... When Kiah is assertive she could be a force to reckoned with.

Hopefully her play with the Liberty will continue to give her confidence and provide more opportunity.

Reaction Score
(LINK)http://uconnhuskygames.com/2014-2015-womens-basketball-game-replays/

From the East Carolina game January 28, 2015. Kiah needed two points for her triple double with one minute to play and it took two tries to get it. First Courtney Ekmark passed it to Kiah in the low post, but she missed the shot. With thirty seconds to play Briana Pulido made a nice entry pass to Kiah for the basket.:D

The whole bench erupted as if they had just won the NC! One of my favorite moments of the year.:);):p

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
(LINK)http://uconnhuskygames.com/2014-2015-womens-basketball-game-replays/

From the East Carolina game January 28, 2015. Kiah needed two points for her triple double with one minute to play and it took two tries to get it. First Courtney Ekmark passed it to Kiah in the low post, but she missed the shot. With thirty seconds to play Briana Pulido made a nice entry pass to Kiah for the basket.:D

The whole bench erupted as if they had just won the NC! One of my favorite moments of the year.:);):p
Ask and ye shall receive. Thanks!

Reaction Score
I would like to see a highlight reel of her blocks. I loved watching her on defense. Her footwork reminded me of a boxer as she lined up her blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom