SOMEONE PLEASE FIRE THIS IDIOT | The Boneyard

SOMEONE PLEASE FIRE THIS IDIOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think he and Deleone just had a serious case of old man brain, you've got to be kidding me.

Reaction Score
This is just embarrassing. It's starting to become hard to watch. It's honestly coaching incompetence. If I wasn't a uconn fan and I was watching this game I would literally be laughing out loud on how comical this is.

Most of all... The uconn players probably have zero confidence in there leaders. And that right there is a HUGE problem.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I think this might be the first time that I've been embarrassed to be a supporter of the UConn FB program. The loss to Navy was bad, but this one is up there. We've lost to Rutgers before, but this is worse. It pretty much wipes away any remaining hope for the season, at least for me. People will say Rutgers is more talented, maybe they are a little bit but I don't think the score is indicative of that. The score is indicative of the coaching particularly on offense. And it confirms the negative assessment of the coaches, particularly DeLeone, that we've been having all season (last year was a write-off year, you only get one).

Reaction Score
Suicide watch up next.

Nah, just no more road trips and seriously reconsidering season tix unless there's a change. The failure to use even one time out at end of first half . . . not going to subsidize that incompetence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom