some kids are amazing | The Boneyard

some kids are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The kid chose a school because his favorite fast food joint was close by, never mind that they have a great team or good coach, a fast for joint. Where are the parents or coaches guiding this kid?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...d-clemson-because-didn-t-chick-015506961.html

"[It was] kind of the environment and plus they had no Chick-fil-A on campus," McKinzy said when asked why he didn't choose Clemson . "You had to go like, probably like 15 minutes off campus to go to like a real restaurant. Their café was kind of small."

Reaction Score
First off, can you blame him? Chick-fil-A is awesome
second, I've been to Clemson many a times...and there is a Chick-fil-A there......someone is getting fired for that tour guide

Reaction Score
Probably goofing around, but I'm going to guess his major is not eletrical engineering.....

4* though...................

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
First off, can you blame him? Chick-fil-A is awesome
second, I've been to Clemson many a times...and there is a Chick-fil-A there......someone is getting fired for that tour guide

I can confirm this on both fronts. I'm also hungry now. Damn you all.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Use it as motivation. "You wana eat at chick fil-A? Gotta work hard and make the Chick Fil-a bowl". Though it's not a high level bowl, maybe it would backfire.

Reaction Score
He's 4 stars - that should be enough for us to salivate all over him, no? I would think some of the posters here would even offer to bring him a chicken and biscuit breakfast sandwich daily.

Chick-fil-A and real restaurant used in the same sentence. Sounds like he may struggle with them there akeedemikz

Reaction Score
Man, I needed the laugh after a tough week of work. Some great comments in this thread. And that picture. Hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom