Soccer and MoJeff | The Boneyard

Soccer and MoJeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wondering about something Mo said in an interview about soccer being her favorite sport but she couldn't play... Anyone know anything about her soccer career? I would imagine she was terrific.

Reaction Score
I've played soccer for several years. It's a good cardiovascular workout, gets me in shape for basketball season.

Reaction Score
Wondering about something Mo said in an interview about soccer being her favorite sport but she couldn't play... Anyone know anything about her soccer career? I would imagine she was terrific.
Maybe it had something to do with her asthma.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Yeah - it was in one of the SNY vignettes - she said something like 'when I had to give it up' and I wondered too. Might have been the asthma or maybe no home school organized league for her age group?

Reaction Score
Yeah - it was in one of the SNY vignettes - she said something like 'when I had to give it up' and I wondered too. Might have been the asthma or maybe no home school organized league for her age group?
With her speed and athleticism, she must have been great at soccer, so yeah, I am thinking the asthma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom