So what time is the game on friday? | The Boneyard

So what time is the game on friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Either 7pm or 9:30pm.
I am planning on going but I think the last train from Grand Central leaves at 11:25. I'm hoping for the early game. Anyone know if they will announce it today?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I am planning on going but I think the last train from Grand Central leaves at 11:25. I'm hoping for the early game. Anyone know if they will announce it today?
My thoughts exactly. If you buy the 2 game plan you get stranded in NY and need to buy a hotel if you're training in.

Reaction Score
I would guess if Carolina wins we are late game and if ISU the early one.

Reaction Score
My thoughts exactly. If you buy the 2 game plan you get stranded in NY and need to buy a hotel if you're training in.
Just an FYI a ticket to Friday gets you into both games on Friday. The 2 session ticket is for Friday and Sunday. Sunday prices will most likely be way cheaper come next Saturday. I overpaid for Friday but hope to get a better deal for Sunday

Reaction Score
And if you miss the last train? They start running again sometime around 5 am. I've spent the night in GCT waiting for that one before......

Reaction Score
I'm trying to buy a plane ticket for Friday, so the game time matters. I hope they announce it soon.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
dogfan96 said:
I'm trying to buy a plane ticket for Friday, so the game time matters. I hope they announce it soon.

Tonight around ten PM they'll announce it

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
spoop said:
Drive to a station with more service like New Haven?
yeah the 1:47 metro north out of grand central hits just about every stop on the 95 corridor up to new haven.

Reaction Score
yeah the 1:47 metro north out of grand central hits just about every stop on the 95 corridor up to new haven.
Plus you can pick up some beers at a Duane Reade and sell them to people on the drunk train, ease the pain of those $$$ tickets

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I bought Sunday tickets just now. Can't make it Friday night although I wish I could. E-ticket deals through SeatGeek. Section 223, row 20. Upper tank but in the building at least.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I bought Sunday tickets just now. Can't make it Friday night although I wish I could. E-ticket deals through SeatGeek. Section 223, row 20. Upper tank but in the building at least.
How much?

Reaction Score
C'm on man..are you really concerned whether there are no late trains? This is a blessed event to be in the sweet sixteen, playing at the Mecca during a year we are not expected to win. I would walk the streets of NYC till the next morning if I had too..REALLY? Snap out of it :)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Frank06830 said:
C'm on man..are you really concerned whether there are no late trains? This is a blessed event to be in the sweet sixteen, playing at the Mecca during a year we are not expected to win. I would walk the streets of NYC till the next morning if I had too..REALLY? Snap out of it :)

You don't have to walk the streets. Bars open til 4 . Great restaraunts all over town, 24 hours. You simply go celebrate the win in the best city in the world and take the 5 am train home.

Reaction Score
I know my point exactly....geez, what a wuss, "I hope there is a train. Still running"....keep an eye on the OP, seriously

Reaction Score
It will all depend on the four match ups for the evening.

You will have

Memphis/UVA vs MSU
UNC/ISU vs UConn

Wichita/UK vs Louisville
Tennessee/Mercer vs Michigan

You can play games like, would they put UL/UK and UNC/UConn on at the same time? Not likely. Michigan and Michigan State probably aren't playing in the same slot either.

You never can tell though, I remember the UConn/SD St game was the early game when I was positive it would be late with Duke/Arizona early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom