So No Transfers? | The Boneyard

So No Transfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So... they got through Spring ball and no word of anyone transferring out? That's got to be good news. How bout any surprises transferring in? Any word on early commits for next year?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
?????

Is this a wish for some attrition?

Reaction Score
June is usually the earliest we get our first commit.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Pal, I believe he is talking about kids transferring out. He's looking for reductions from the roster, not additions to the roster.

Reaction Score
Pal, I believe he is talking about kids transferring out. He's looking for reductions from the roster, not additions to the roster.
He indicates that its got to be good news if no one is transferring and he is looking to confirm that no one has transferred out. He also ask if there are any surprise transfers coming in or any early commits. I don't read it a wish for attrition.

Reaction Score
He indicates that its got to be good news if no one is transferring and he is looking to confirm that no one has transferred out. He also ask if there are any surprise transfers coming in or any early commits. I don't read it a wish for attrition.
Thank you.

Reaction Score
I know we like tall players but you do know know he will be playing hoops for KO.

image.jpg

Reaction Score
Since we lost a couple before/during the season, and we were already under the scholarship count, it's not surprising to me we didn't see any transfers.

I don't ever remember picking up a recruit before June, but the way this staff works, I think we're going to have a buys summer.

Reaction Score
So... they got through Spring ball and no word of anyone transferring out? That's got to be good news. How bout any surprises transferring in? Any word on early commits for next year?

I hear that's not the case in Houston under new head coach Tom Herman. They are reporting that he ran a very physical, hard hitting spring. Several guys left the program because it was too demanding. His reply was that is a good thing. It weeds out the players that don't want to pay the price for success.

"Some were a little delusional of what championship-level hard work and physicality really is. We had to define it for them."

http://www.chron.com/sports/cougars...k-Herman-shaping-the-Cougars-with-6207765.php

Reaction Score
I hear that's not the case in Houston under new head coach Tom Herman. They are reporting that he ran a very physical, hard hitting spring. Several guys left the program because it was too demanding. His reply was that is a good thing. It weeds out the players that don't want to pay the price for success.

"Some were a little delusional of what championship-level hard work and physicality really is. We had to define it for them."

http://www.chron.com/sports/cougars...k-Herman-shaping-the-Cougars-with-6207765.php

impressive

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member