SNY, streaming | The Boneyard

SNY, streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
was anyone able to watch the games last season on SNY streaming, and if so, was the reception good. Thank you.

Reaction Score
I don't get SNY streaming so I can't answer. But there is this:

2015-2016 Women’s Basketball Game Replays

It's wifi into your computer; I wonder if you can project this onto your TV through Roku or the Google equivalent. I dunno.

BTW, love the picture used on that website.

You can download it to your computer's hard drive first, then play it on your computer with your TV as monitor. This way the quality would be as good as it is, which has nothing to do with your network speed.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
You can download it to your computer's hard drive first, then play it on your computer with your TV as monitor. This way the quality would be as good as it is, which has nothing to do with your network speed.
upload_2016-8-27_23-40-1.jpeg

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm hoping someone will help pick up the slack in recording future games. Anyone?

Reaction Score
I don't get SNY streaming so I can't answer. But there is this:

2015-2016 Women’s Basketball Game Replays

It's wifi into your computer; I wonder if you can project this onto your TV through Roku or the Google equivalent. I dunno.

BTW, love the picture used on that website.
as far as live broadcasts: if it is on SNY you can get it on WatchESPN.... which works on computer, roku, ipod, ipad and android

if you have a TV with a full web browser, such as Samsung, you can call up the link above and watch any game rerun - I can't tell you how many times I have watched the ND, Maryland, USC, USF, RM, Duquesne, Miss State, Oregon State, Texas, Syracuse 2016 games. Texas has my vote as the toughest game of the Tournament.

Reaction Score
was anyone able to watch the games last season on SNY streaming, and if so, was the reception good. Thank you.
I'm not a fan of Streaming from any source --but if it's a choice--as it was for me in the past--to stream or no t view (however poorly) the Uconn women --I'm going for streaming.
I suggest if you can get it via Sat or cable for few bux extra --pay the bux--if not the choice is yours.
One realization is that the quality of YOUR internet-speed--will be part of what you use to make your choice--if you can't Stream well now--SNY won't make it better..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom