Smallwood vs ESPN | The Boneyard

Smallwood vs ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Notice Smallwood is getting national respect, but Sweet Lou aka mr ND, mark aka Bama, and resse D, all pass out there game day sticker but not 1 game it 2 Smallwood, is that hating or just don't care about us, what u think

Reaction Score
They usually don't give accolades to defensive players unless there is some record broken, something uncanny that it's great, or if that guy plays all over the field, i.e. special teams returner and stellar performance.

I like forgetful, old Lou Holtz (doesn't bad mouth the conference because of Skip) , but May is an idiot, Palmer is worthless, and Reece Davis is well....slightly better than Chris Fowler, which doesn't say much. There is no hatred, it is just typical from a group of "analysts" who have been told to promote an agenda. Why do I care if ESPN does not recognize it? The accolades are more important for the real awards like BE defensive POY and the Nagurski award. I'm proud of Smallwood and he will continue to turn heads every week. You don't need ESPN to know that.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
They usually don't give accolades to defensive players unless there is some record broken, something uncanny that it's great, or if that guy plays all over the field, i.e. special teams returner and stellar performance.

I like forgetful, old Lou Holtz (doesn't bad mouth the conference because of Skip) , but May is an idiot, Palmer is worthless, and Reece Davis is well....slightly better than Chris Fowler, which doesn't say much. There is no hatred, it is just typical from a group of "analysts" who have been told to promote an agenda. Why do I care if ESPN does not recognize it? The accolades are more important for the real awards like BE defensive POY and the Nagurski award. I'm proud of Smallwood and he will continue to turn heads every week. You don't need ESPN to know that.

Polish- I like Lou too. but I would characterize May as a more than an idiot. But you're right YS will make his mark regardless of ESPN.

Yo yo yo DDailey- Eye think May played 4 Pitt.

Reaction Score
markmay.gif

Tool Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members