Smallwood BE Defensive POW | The Boneyard

Smallwood BE Defensive POW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Smallwood is going to be something really special by the time he's done. Brings great speed to the Mike.

Nassib had great numbers. Bridgewater is downright scary. He looked like Peyton Manning picking apart Kentucky. No idea how we contain him.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Smallwood looked great. I thought he was the best player on the field - glad I wasn't the only one.

Reaction Score
Smallwood is going to be something really special by the time he's done. Brings great speed to the Mike.

Nassib had great numbers. Bridgewater is downright scary. He looked like Peyton Manning picking apart Kentucky. No idea how we contain him.

Nassib is what he is. A pocket passer with terrible OLINE. We will eat up the orange.

Now Bridgewater is another story, he will be a problem. Flashes of Pat White(shudder).

Reaction Score
I don't see Bridgewater with that type of athleticism and he certainly is nowhere near as fast as Pat White was. But, he looked unbelievable throwing the ball. Quick, accurate and decisive. Nightmare..........

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I thought Sio was just as good. He had his hands on at least three passes
That is a good day for a LB.

Two of those, I just thought to myself, "That's why you aren't a reciever..." I'm sure he was thinking that to himself also. Get the drops out of the way against UMass so that he can have 3 picks against the Wolfpack...

Reaction Score
Nassib is what he is. A pocket passer with terrible OLINE. We will eat up the orange.

Now Bridgewater is another story, he will be a problem. Flashes of Pat White(shudder).
While I certainly agree Nassib is a pocket passer, he moves quite well and can hurt you if the rush doesn't maintain their lanes. I think our D is disciplined and experienced enough that this shouldn't be a problem though. Would love to know if Stephen will be ready to go....

Reaction Score
By the end of last season he was the best backer on the team. Not surprised he is having a great start

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
While I certainly agree Nassib is a pocket passer, he moves quite well and can hurt you if the rush doesn't maintain their lanes. I think our D is disciplined and experienced enough that this shouldn't be a problem though. Would love to know if Stephen will be ready to go....

We've had great success against him. I'm not phased against any performance against NW

Reaction Score
I don't see Bridgewater with that type of athleticism and he certainly is nowhere near as fast as Pat White was. But, he looked unbelievable throwing the ball. Quick, accurate and decisive. Nightmare..........

Not saying the exact player. I'm sayin he has the potential to be a UCONN killer like Pat white.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We've had great success against him. I'm not phased against any performance against NW

I wouldn't sweat Syracuse. Their roster is so thin, by week 8 they will be even more outgunned then they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom