Sky Digg... | The Boneyard

Sky Digg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I watched the highlights on my phone, and it was great to see Sims smiling and congratulating Diggins when she came to the bench after hitting that shot...

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm happy for her.
Didn't want her to be a bust after what she did to us over the years.
Delighted in her adjustment to the next level.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I watched the highlights on my phone, and it was great to see Sims smiling and congratulating Diggins when she came to the bench after hitting that shot...

I have noticed this in several games. Sims and Diggins actually seem to have bonded quite well, often celebrating a great play by the other.

Diggins has really impressed me in her second year. It is obvious that she put in some hard work to prepare for this season.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm not a fan, but she's playing quite well this year. Tulsa is a decent team. L.A. has some question marks.

Reaction Score
Kristi Tolliver wasn't listed in the LA box score. Does anyone know what's up with her?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
ed4ourgirls said:
Kristi Tolliver wasn't listed in the LA box score. Does anyone know what's up with her?

She is fulfilling some commitments for the Slovak Republic team, I think. She is going to compete for them in the WC. Something like that. Should be back with the Sparks in a few weeks

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I agree Nan - I mean, just what women's basketball DOESN'T need - publicity, shared credit and work ethic.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I agree Nan - I mean, just what women's basketball DOESN'T need - publicity, shared credit and work ethic.
I'm sure the UConn alums don't do the Twitter thing like good non-divas.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
it sad that people cant move on...

thanks Nan, for providing FACTS

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
judge not lest ye be judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you...measured unto you? I'll have to check.

Anyway,regardless, my point is made

Reaction Score
Sam Prahalis got to play for a bit. She'll have to get up to speed really fast to help the team out. I'm hoping she does well and stays on the team.

Although I did Tweet the Sparks to give my girl Jennifer Schlott a tryout...

Reaction Score
I have noticed this in several games. Sims and Diggins actually seem to have bonded quite well, often celebrating a great play by the other.

Diggins has really impressed me in her second year. It is obvious that she put in some hard work to prepare for this season.

I didn't really pay attention to how she played in college. I did notice that there was a really cute girl playing for ND but that was about it. lol
Was she like this in college?

I think Sims is taking some of the pressure off of Sky.

Reaction Score
Oh lord. People, it was a JOKE in reference to all the flack she took when she tweeted while playing at ND. I thought the smiley would have indicated that. It was a grin...not a rolleyes. Had I been serious I would have used the rolleyes. I guess a wink would have been a better smiley.

Tough crowd, tough crowd.

Last edited:

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
UConnChapette said:
Oh lord. People, it was a JOKE in reference to all the flack she took when she tweeted while playing at ND. I thought the smiley would have indicated that. It was a grin...not a rolleyes. Had I been serious I would have used the rolleyes. I guess a wink would have been a better smiley.

Tough crowd, tough crowd.

Nah don't worry about it...there is a lot of subliminal stuff being floated across this board... Everyone handles it differently.

Reaction Score
Well, they won another one. I didn't get to watch it yet cause I was at the Mystic-Dream game yesterday. I'll watch it tonight.
Like the Sun it looks like they're coming together a bit.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Skyler was easy to dislike while in college - her ND teams owned UCONN for that stretch. Still, never got over the hump to win the big one. Now that she's in the WNBA, I find it much easier to like and appreciate her. She's having a terrific season after a very average rookie year.

For me it's really interesting to see how some of the kids with the best stats in college don't always make it in the pros. Not to hijack the thread, but to me the most interesting story in that vein is Courtney Paris. NPOY in college, seemed to disappear in the pros, and suddenly this year she's averaging a double double at 10 PPG and 11 RPG. this after never averaging more than 5 PPG in any season, and i think she didn't play at all her 2nd year in the pros. I wonder what she is doing differently now?

Reaction Score
It's probably down to the coach and his style.

Last year Skylar was trying to make the offense work with Cambage. They'd pass it in and a lot of times Cambage would just get double-teamed and get flustered. If they were lucky she'd kick it out and the team would have to hurry a long shot which they'd miss most of the time.

Reaction Score
OOh...she was named the Western Conference Player Of The Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom