skipholtzmustgo.com | The Boneyard

skipholtzmustgo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
link

see what im getting at here? do we have a couple member willing to put something together? i'm in.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
me too

maybe we can hire USF's former coach, I'll take him

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
link

see what im getting at here? do we have a couple member willing to put something together? i'm in.
I don't see why you don't do it yourself. It would be a far more constructive use of your time than than sending WM an email every 25 minutes voicing your displeasure. Also, a year (including hosting) would likely cost less than a weekend bottle of Jack.

Reaction Score
I don't see why you don't do it yourself. It would be a far more constructive use of your time than than sending WM an email every 25 minutes voicing your displeasure. Also, a year (including hosting) would likely cost less than a weekend bottle of Jack.

You're optimistic that he won't need it for more than one year. For some reason lately I'm starting to think we're going to be with P for another year. I'm trying to get to the acceptance phase of grief as quickly as possible. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
You're optimistic that he won't need it for more than one year. For some reason lately I'm starting to think we're going to be with P for another year. I'm trying to get to the acceptance phase of grief as quickly as possible. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.
He can always renew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01