Skinner | The Boneyard

Skinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did i just see Skinner stand-up courtside right by Purvis after that three? I think he's sitting directly across the court from our bench

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yep. He's was excited.

CJ5Q03Jp.jpeg

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
You guys have NO idea. He was sitting in the last courtside seat up against the band in a grey suit, in front of our section, and he was a phenomenal madman the entire night. It was amazing.

First few minutes of the second half, he was standing up on every possession. Wasn't going well. TO called.

Next time play starts, I notice he's ditched the suit jacket and is in a full defensive stance.

He proceeded to do this, the entire rest of the game, white collared shirt and suit pants, getting in a stance and really roaring at them. It was incredible.

The man is a freaking legend. I know he will probably read this, so sir, let me just say that you were an awesome show to watch along that game. He truly is the best of us.

Reaction Score
You guys have NO idea. He was sitting in the last courtside seat up against the band in a grey suit, in front of our section, and he was a phenomenal madman the entire night. It was amazing.

First few minutes of the second half, he was standing up on every possession. Wasn't going well. TO called.

Next time play starts, I notice he's ditched the suit jacket and is in a full defensive stance.

He proceeded to do this, the entire rest of the game, white collared shirt and suit pants, getting in a stance and really roaring at them. It was incredible.

The man is a freaking legend. I know he will probably read this, so sir, let me just say that you were an awesome show to watch along that game. He truly is the best of us.

LOVE this guy!! MVP, should have had Crack sit next to him we could've had one guy playing defense on the sidelines the other getting tossed by mid 2nd half like good sideline coaches.

Reaction Score
Great win Fellow Huskies, NYC is our city. We need to keep a positive passionate attitude, KO, the coaching staff and our group of players are phenomal people. They work their tales off everyday, never give up.. We have been faced with some tough injuries but these kids keep pushing, keep believing and keep working.. That's what we huskies do.. Let's keep cheering for them, always stay positive and keep believing! Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday. All the best, Robert Skinner. #LETSGOHUSKIES #WEWINCHAMPIONSHIPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom