Single Game Tickets | The Boneyard

Single Game Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know when Single Game Tickets will go on sale?

Before someone recommends that I just get season tickets, I don't have the money or availability to go to every game.

And I'm looking for a real answer not 20 min or other joke responses.

Reaction Score
I'll tell you what I told my sister this past weekend when she asked how to purchase tix for the N.C. State game: Call 1-877-AT UCONN & inquire.

Reaction Score
You don't want people wasting your time but yet you post on a message board for something that can be handled by a 1 minute phone call.

How to insult those from whom you seek advice from. Putz!

Reaction Score
I'll tell you what I told my sister this past weekend when she asked how to purchase tix for the N.C. State game: Call 1-877-AT UCONN & inquire.

Thank you I will give them a call

You don't want people wasting your time but yet you post on a message board for something that can be handled by a 1 minute phone call.

How exactly did I insult anyone. All I did was ask a question. You are the one insulting me by calling me a "Putz".

Reaction Score

tough crowd.:p

Reaction Score
Does anyone know when Single Game Tickets will go on sale?

Before someone recommends that I just get season tickets, I don't have the money or availability to go to every game.

And I'm looking for a real answer not 20 min or other joke responses.
When you call ask about "Top of the Rent" discount tickets or any other promotional/discount tickets for certain games. Sometimes during the season sponsors offer other discounts. The marching band also offers discount tickets for family members to some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom