Single B12 Thread? | The Boneyard

Single B12 Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At this point, aren't we pretty much all or nothing into B12?

I would propose 3 threads:

1. B12 Invite -- FACTS. This would be restricted to tweets or comments from appropriate people with bona fides. Yahoos excluded.

2. B12 Invite -- Analysis. This would be all the boneyarders reactions, thoughts, analysis and counter arguments to all the posts in the FACTS thread.

3. Noise -- All other posts/tweets/thoughts on CR

This would make it much easier for someone like me who works full-time to follow any breaking news. It will be up to me to venture into "Analysis" when/if I feel the need.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score

1. B12 Invite -- FACTS. This would be restricted to tweets or comments from appropriate people with bona fides. Yahoos excluded.

2. B12 Invite -- Analysis. This would be all the boneyarders reactions, thoughts, analysis and counter arguments to all the posts in the FACTS thread.

This would make it much easier for someone like me who works full-time to follow any breaking news. It will be up to me to venture into "Analysis" when/if I feel the need.
At one point we had two tweet discussions thread, to try to keep our reactions/analysis/noise separate from the key tweets / non-key tweets. IT uh... didn't really work.

If you want a place for curated tweets from media bona fides, go here: Key Realignment RTs (@ConfRealignRTs) | Twitter and/or follow that account on twitter
https://twitter.com/ConfRealignRTs
Although... media bona fides may not count for all that much...
5. No issue surrounding college football in the 20-plus years I’ve covered the sport has been more widely misunderstood by the media covering it. Absurd commentary is made daily by media members completely ignorant to the factors that influence realignment decisions.

I’m not talking about Schroeder, who does a bang-up job, nor am I going to name names when it comes to the clueless. What I will do is share names of those who have a firm handle on the intricate mosaic that dictates expansion moves: Andy Staples from Sports Illustrated, Dan Wolken from USA Today and @FranktheTank111 on Twitter. (Yes, that sounds ridiculous, but I’ve followed the guy for five years and he knows his stuff.)

Reaction Score

Required reading beforehand and still no guarantees:

upload_2016-7-21_10-6-43.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member