Since Warde is a state employee.... | The Boneyard

Since Warde is a state employee....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can we request a freedom of information regarding his cell phone calls? I want to see if he has made any calls to anyone that is giving him advice on who the next HC should be. If not I want his ass fired. Then Susan Herbst...fired. Fire the whole lot of them.

If the NCAA can get men'S BB phone records why can't we see Warde's?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Actually, it sounds insane.

Reaction Score
He has a throw-a-way! You want HFD to get your phone records?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You are going to fire the President of the University because of a head coach hired by the previous leadership, because you don't like the AD's cell phone records?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Can we request a freedom of information regarding his cell phone calls? I want to see if he has made any calls to anyone that is giving him advice on who the next HC should be. If not I want his ass fired. Then Susan Herbst...fired. Fire the whole ****ing lot of them.

You're beginning to sound like HFD (that is not a good thing).

Reaction Score
Crickets on the Yard. You can feel death setting in. If P is here next year, this program is finished for years. You are watching the total destruction of a once remarkable rise of a first rate football program. GDL is a total and worse yet an ineffective one. He is cancer. HCPP has no leadership, no spark and has loyalty to GDL over the team. The dynamic dunces need to hit the road.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i have never asked for something like this.

Reaction Score
Crickets on the Yard. You can feel death setting in. If P is here next year, this program is finished for years. You are watching the total destruction of a once remarkable rise of a first rate football program. GDL is a total and worse yet an ineffective one. He is cancer. HCPP has no leadership, no spark and has loyalty to GDL over the team. The dynamic dunces need to hit the road.

And Warde needs to fire both or be fired himself.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Can we request a freedom of information regarding his cell phone calls? I want to see if he has made any calls to anyone that is giving him advice on who the next HC should be. If not I want his ass fired. Then Susan Herbst...fired. Fire the whole ****ing lot of them.

Hey if it makes you feel any better we've still got 3 to go plenty of time to locate the cell,home address,nearest living relative,should I keep goin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom