Signs at AT&T stadium | The Boneyard

Signs at AT&T stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Driving into the rangers game today past Jerry world, and we see that one of the parking lot signs has a picture of our band. On the other side was Louisville. My son commented how great it is that we are playing there this weekend and Louisville is not.

I'm getting excited. I'll post a photo of the stadium with the usual "the Road Ends Here" already up on the glass. I just cannot figure out how to do it from my phone, so I'll do it on my computer tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Why is Louisville on there?
They are just signs in the parking lot showing scenes from previous years or earlier this year. But of all the signs they have, I happened across one that had us represented.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
They are just signs in the parking lot showing scenes from previous years or earlier this year. But of all the signs they have, I happened across one that had us represented.
Oh ok I thought they put Louisville thinking they were going to be a final four team! Lol

Reaction Score
Oh ok I thought they put Louisville thinking they were going to be a final four team! Lol
Nah. They are just signs showing CBB scenes. I was glad we were represented, and even happier that we are playing this weekend.

Reaction Score
Driving into the rangers game today past Jerry world, and we see that one of the parking lot signs has a picture of our band. On the other side was Louisville. My son commented how great it is that we are playing there this weekend and Louisville is not.

I'm getting excited. I'll post a photo of the stadium with the usual "the Road Ends Here" already up on the glass. I just cannot figure out how to do it from my phone, so I'll do it on my computer tomorrow.

One of my friends lives in Arlington, he said that UConn picture was up there well before the team started making noise in the Tournament. Maybe somebody down there knew something the rest of the world didn't.

Reaction Score
One of my friends lives in Arlington, he said that UConn picture was up there well before the team started making noise in the Tournament. Maybe somebody down there knew something the rest of the world didn't.

You are correct, and that is Uconn is a major part of College Basketball. Maybe others knew it, but they weren't willing to admit it.

Reaction Score
stadium2.pdf.jpg

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The UConn kid on the poster was tweeting about it last week. Pretty funny.

Reaction Score
FYI, Conan is filming his show this week in Dallas (TBS, Saturday's games are on TBS). Maybe a few players/coaches will end up on the show later in the week.

Reaction Score

If you can manage to, uh, borrow the sign showing UCMB, let me know and I'll make sure it gets to the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom