Signing Night at the Rent | The Boneyard

Signing Night at the Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wondering, who else is going Wednesday night to the annual signing night event?? As usual, there will be 4 in my party going ….

Reaction Score
Just wondering, who else is going Wednesday night to the annual signing night event?? As usual, there will be 4 in my party going ….
We go every year ( 6 of us). Great event always look forward to it.

Reaction Score
I'm going. This will actually be my first Signing Day event. Have always been busy but luckily I have Wed night clear. Probably just me +1.

Reaction Score
I'm going. This will actually be my first Signing Day event. Have always been busy but luckily I have Wed night clear. Probably just me +1.

I've never been either. But would like to participate. Not sure I could get anyone to go with me. Would be awkward showing up alone not knowing anyone. Would be a cool experience though.

Reaction Score
Going to my first signing event with a buddy who also graduated last year with me. Should be fun, except that they are kicking us out at halftime of the UConn/Georgetown game... At least its only a 10 minute drive home...

From those who have been in the past, what can we expect?

Reaction Score
Going to my first signing event with a buddy who also graduated last year with me. Should be fun, except that they are kicking us out at halftime of the UConn/Georgetown game... At least its only a 10 minute drive home...

From those who have been in the past, what can we expect?
Very nice time. They have food stations for the first hour or so and there is a cash bar. Food is ok nothing special but it is free. Usually have about 5 - 7 current players there signing autographs. Coaches and administrators mingle around and are pretty easy to talk to if you would like. HCPP will probably say a few things. He will then introduce each assistant coach, who will talk about the recruits and simultaneously show video highlights of that player. There is an question and answer period at the end. Then we get to watch 1/2 of the UConn / GT game. I think that pretty much describes the event. Again , a very enjoyable time and look forward to it each year.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Very nice time. They have food stations for the first hour or so and there is a cash bar. Food is ok nothing special but it is free. Usually have about 5 - 7 current players there signing autographs. Coaches and administrators mingle around and are pretty easy to talk to if you would like. HCPP will probably say a few things. He will then introduce each assistant coach, who will talk about the recruits and simultaneously show video highlights of that player. There is an question and answer period at the end. Then we get to watch 1/2 of the UConn / GT game. I think that pretty much describes the event. Again , a very enjoyable time and look forward to it each year.

Couldn't have said it any better. Always a good event and this time should be no different especially with this class being coach Pasqualoni's first class.

Reaction Score

Sounds awesome, looking forward to Wednesday.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I have practically begged my roommate to go. He won't. The gf is working and my other buddies either live too far to want to drive up or are working in Boston, so I've practically struck out. Looks like I will be sitting this year out again.

Reaction Score
Went 2yrs ago pretty cool event,players there if kids go, get to see some of these kids from their high school footage. remember place went crazy over OL kid that eventually got tossed off team for Internet scandal (Greg McKee)

Reaction Score
I have practically begged my roommate to go. He won't. The gf is working and my other buddies either live too far to want to drive up or are working in Boston, so I've practically struck out. Looks like I will be sitting this year out again.

They are making incremental strides in promoting the program... maybe they simulcast it on HuskyVision someday.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
My usual game day crew has a bunch of excuses this Wednesday too... I'm awfully tempted to go regardless.

Reaction Score

Jimmy - will the +1 be the bird on the left or right?

Note to you guys not wanting to go single, depending on Jimmy's answer you can plan your evening.

Reaction Score
I just received confirmation letter from athletic dept. They will stay opened till end off game.

Reaction Score
Big Time football. Some of us have been dreaming about it since 1991. We're on our way.

Going to have a big old eating grin all over my face at the stadium tomorrow. Probably won't go away for a couple days.

Hopefully, the people over in Storrs responsible for ticket sales are going to capitalize on all of this that's happening with this year's new ticket cycle.

Arrows pointing up.

Reaction Score
Sounds like a simulcast on Husky Vision is in order... Paul P and Coach P make it happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom