Sickles top 20 Yankees prospects | The Boneyard

Sickles top 20 Yankees prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since Sink seems to want to avoid showing it(Red Sox then Mets prospects?). Especially when you read what Sickle's writes about the top 5.

Yanks top 20

Basically, Yankees are loaded with some top talent.

Reaction Score
Since Sink seems to want to avoid showing it(Red Sox then Mets prospects?). Especially when you read what Sickle's writes about the top 5.

Yanks top 20

Basically, Yankees are loaded with some top talent.
He hasn't updated the Yanks yet. He does 3-4 teams a week. I'll post it when he gets to them.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
He hasn't updated the Yanks yet. He does 3-4 teams a week. I'll post it when he gets to them.
You should click his link. It's the 2012 article.

Yanks are loaded.

Reaction Score
You should click his link. It's the 2012 article.

Yanks are loaded.

Am I reading that right that its a guy named Nick's list using Sicklel's grading format? Whoever it is DD is right the Yanks are loaded. Catchers and starting pitchers have a ton of value.

Reaction Score
Am I reading that right that its a guy named Nick's list using Sicklel's grading format? Whoever it is DD is right the Yanks are loaded. Catchers and starting pitchers have a ton of value.

Yeah, I didn't see that when I posted. He basically copied Sickle's everything. I googled sickles (guy used his name so it would come up) Yankees 2012 prospects.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The thing I like about NY's farm system is Cashman's emphasis on certain positions. Four of the top ten are catchers (the hardest position to fill in baseball) and another 3 are pitchers. They'll either meet the team's future needs or be pretty valuable trading chips.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
The thing I like about NY's farm system is Cashman's emphasis on certain positions. Four of the top ten are catchers (the hardest position to fill in baseball) and another 3 are pitchers. They'll either meet the team's future needs or be pretty valuable trading chips.
I don't know who they will get, but with one of the catchers, a couple of pitchers, I would think the Yanks will make a trade soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom