Shout out to FfldCntyFan for his generosity today! | The Boneyard

Shout out to FfldCntyFan for his generosity today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just wanted to start a new thread to give props out to FfldCntyFan for going above and beyond and helping me have a great Father Son day today at the Rent. My Son had a fantastic time, and lasted longer than I thought! (almost made it to the 4th quarter, but he's 7, so another year or two and I get to see a whole game!)

So thanks again for the tickets, a great day!!

Jai

Reaction Score
I just wanted to start a new thread to give props out to FfldCntyFan for going above and beyond and helping me have a great Father Son day today at the Rent. My Son had a fantastic time, and lasted longer than I thought! (almost made it to the 4th quarter, but he's 7, so another year or two and I get to see a whole game!)

So thanks again for the tickets, a great day!!

Jai

images

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
You are very welcome Jai and in all sincerity, no thanks are necessary. It was a pleasure meeting you and your son and it brought back memories of bringing my son (who turned 17 a few days ago) to the Rent a few times during season one.

Reaction Score
I My Son had a fantastic time, and lasted longer than I thought! (almost made it to the 4th quarter, but he's 7, so another year or two and I get to see a whole game!)

did your son steal the passing section of DeLeone's playbook on his way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom