Should Kevin Ollie give Zach Brown another chance? | The Boneyard

Should Kevin Ollie give Zach Brown another chance?

Should Kevin Ollie give Zach Brown another chance?

• Go full Bill Belichick and offer him a spot again

Votes: 30 13.5%
  • Hell no

Votes: 193 86.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I just wanted to see the chaos that would ensue on this post. Ultimately, it would be too bad of a look for the program, and school in general for Ollie to do it.

Reaction Score
I just wanted to see the chaos that would ensue on this post. Ultimately, it would be too bad of a look for the program, and school in general for Ollie to do it.
Has nothing to do with "look." There is zero chance this kid can be anywhere near a college campus, he has serious issues.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Send him to the Squid or to Georgia Tech

Reaction Score
Zach does not need the pressure of high major D1 basketball. He needs to see a counselor (not his joke of a "mentor") and get his life together, get away from the drugs and the violence. He's 7'1 he can always go play over sees and make a career, but that won't happen if he's in jail.

pj

Reaction Score
Every time he's gotten out of prison or the courtroom he's had a chance to stop committing crimes. So far he hasn't taken advantage of any chances.

Reaction Score
I'm a proponent of infinite chances so long as nobody else is jeopardized by it. Seems fair that we'd ask him to get back to that point before we offer him a scholarship.

Reaction Score
Sad how someone is unable to control their behavior for just a couple of years, in exchange for making scads of $ playing professional hoops. I mean how hard is it to refrain from stealing something for 10 grand, when in 2-3 yrs you could be making six figures (or more) a year. Hope he figures this out before it's too late, if it's not already too late. He was so jaded before believing everyone was out to get his future fortunes, yet now he's gonna have none.

Reaction Score
Nah not worth it I'm guessing, after all he's obviously not very coachable anyway. Unless of course his teachers are telling him to keep committing crimes? :rolleyes:

C

Chief00

The kid can't stay away from trouble. Tough growing up background - but other kids rise above their upbringing - he also had the sugar daddy opportunity - not sure where that stands now?

If there was something to hang a hat on - I would roll the dice - but thus far I have not seen the rationale.

Reaction Score
Well....any news with this kid since we are desperate for players? Or is it safe to say there is zero chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom