Men - Short Podcast On The History of UConn Baseball | The Boneyard

Men Short Podcast On The History of UConn Baseball

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
With the team rolling, I figured now would be a good time to share an episode of my podcast I published last month on the history of UConn Baseball. It is a quick 6 minute listen for anyone who isn't familiar or wants to re-familiarize themselves with the program!

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
With the team rolling, I figured now would be a good time to share an episode of my podcast I published last month on the history of UConn Baseball. It is a quick 6 minute listen for anyone who isn't familiar or wants to re-familiarize themselves with the program!

Nice job. In 6 minutes you can only cover so much. I will say this, the years of Larry Panciera led to 3 college world series appearances and 4 other Regionals. Coach Blaylock was his pitching coach and held down the fort until Coach Penders.

We had some great players through those years, including Charles Nagy who had a great pro career. Hopefully you can find time and guests for those years as well.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Nice job. In 6 minutes you can only cover so much. I will say this, the years of Larry Panciera led to 3 college world series appearances and 4 other Regionals. Coach Blaylock was his pitching coach and held down the fort until Coach Penders.

We had some great players through those years, including Charles Nagy who had a great pro career. Hopefully you can find time and guests for those years as well.
Thanks! Yes, the plan is to do episodes to profile some of the legends of UConn baseball. Would love to have some previous players on if I can make that happen!

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Thanks! Yes, the plan is to do episodes to profile some of the legends of UConn baseball. Would love to have some previous players on if I can make that happen!
I bet after the season, Penders and or Blaylock can get you in touch with a few folks. Not sure, maybe Chris Jones might be able to help you our as well.

Reaction Score
Among other things Chris Jones is the SID for UConn baseball, so it would not surprise me for him to get involved in a project like this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom