Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Crappy and gloomy here on campus today. Hopefully Miller is doing an overnight and gets to enjoy the campus on a nice sunny spring day tomorrow. Commitment before the end of the weekend would be nice...
Naw if Miller and Gilbert show up it will be a beautiful day now matter how rainy or cloudy it is.

Reaction Score
He's not going to be outside for long. He's gonna be checking out that beautiful facility.

Reaction Score
I can NOW tell you that ScHoolboy Q went to the same LA High School as -- Kevin Ollie & Danny Griffin (on the staff). And, briefly Daniel Hamilton.

CRENSHAW HIGH SCHOOL. Ollie & Griffin were legendary program players for Willie Wise - well-known in greater LA.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
ScHoolboy Q's presence on campus is an incredible recruiting advantage. Trust the youngins on this one.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Isn't this guy a Cornell graduate? Do you think he knows most of this? He is looking for PT and a graduate degree.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I was just going to post something like this. I have no fracking clue who or what he is talking about.
Me too. And I was a HUGE rap fan growing up and still listen to nothing but backspin on Sirius/XM (and Howard Stern). I guess im officially old and likely have been for some time.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Me too. And I was a HUGE rap fan growing up and still listen to nothing but backspin on Sirius/XM (and Howard Stern). I guess im officially old and likely have been for some time.
Backspin is one of my "Favorites" on Sirius. I love a lot of "old school" rap and hip-hop, but have no idea about the new stuff.

Reaction Score
I was just going to post something like this. I have no fracking clue who or what he is talking about.

I saw him open up for Donald Glover a few years ago, I wasn't that impressed. Despite what the younger-uns are saying, he is not a mainstream star, at least yet

Reaction Score
Isn't this guy a Cornell graduate? Do you think he knows most of this? He is looking for PT and a graduate degree.

My Uncle Walter AKA Uncle "Wally" graduated from UConn and now lives in Syracuse. Wally graduated from the world famous UConn School of Agriculture. His illustrious career has finally led to retirement. http://www.cag.uconn.edu/academics/RHSAHome/

With the combination of an academic program in agriculture fit for a King and a Connecticut hoops program ready to take advantage of some of the most diverse talents a grad transfer (Big Lanky) has ever offered in the history of the NCAA....UConn will be ready to embark on our journey to Houston, TX in April 2016.

Now all we need is "Big Lanky" and our devoted and hard working coaching staff to come to the inevitable meeting of the minds.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Q opened for Donald Glover? Yes, a lot has changed since then..
Crap, another rapper Ive never heard of. You guys are really making me feel old.

Reaction Score
I saw him open up for Donald Glover a few years ago, I wasn't that impressed. Despite what the younger-uns are saying, he is not a mainstream star, at least yet

Schoolboy Q is well known in the hip hop rap industry. Maybe not mainstream like Kendrick Lamar but he is part of the group Black Hippy with Kendrick, Ab Soul, Jay Rock. He is very well known to hip hop heads.

Studio, Collard Greens, Man of the Year, Hands on the Wheel, Yay Yay, Hell of a night were all top 100 songs

Believe Oxymoron sold close to 200k.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
For my fellow oldsters:

Q ain't got nothin on Schoolly D.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
nas_hiphopisdead.jpg

Reaction Score
Really? ? Get rid of this crap.Waste of time! Post recruiting news or be gone.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Really? ? Get rid of this crap.Waste of time! Post recruiting news or be gone.
Hahahahahaha

I luv tough guys, since your post provided no recruiting news.... How bout you "be gone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom