Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone have an update on this player? He really seems like a great fit.

That would put us at

C-Brimah--Nolan(moving Nolan to the back up 5)Enosch
PF -MiIller-Facey-Enosch
F-Hamilton-Calhoun
G-Purvis-Cassell
G Adams--Samuel

I think from here--if we can get Shonn--we'd be smart to find a guy we can rely on more for 3 point shooting off the bench. Casell didnt prove enough and Terrance is more of a slasher/defender from the PG . An expereinced ballhandler/3 point shooter with Shonn would make us very formidable and deep.

The update is that he's visiting on the 17th. I'm not sure what you're looking to find out before then.

Reaction Score
Looks like Rabb is going to pick Cal tomorrow and they were in running for Miller so hopefully that helps us here

Reaction Score
Rabb to Cal. Definitely helps with Miller. What are the odds he commits on his visit?

I am happy Rabb chose Cal over Zona before his visit to UConn on the 17th. It gives our coaches a little more leverage on the PT issue that inevitably comes up when comparing schools. Obviously other factors may come into play and there is still room at Cal but UConn is a great fit for the one and only super stud "Big Lanky". :) :)

Reaction Score
https://twitter.com/shonnmillertouc

Wishing Shonn "Big Lanky" Miller a great visit tomorrow at UConn. The greatest fans in the world will welcome "Big Lanky" as a key piece to the 2015-16 season. There isn't a better fan base to play in front of in the United Sates of America. As we witness on this MB every day the LOVE we share for our team and players is unmatched. The brilliance and general hoops knowledge of our fans is unsurpassed. With a school surrounded by great academics and basketball like UConn...the match is perfect with such an intelligent and talented player such as Shonn Miller.

Enjoy the visit "Big Lanky"! You are wanted and needed at UConn. Kevin Ollie is the coach to make dreams a reality. The heart and soul of a champion.

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
miller-time.jpg

Reaction Score
I am happy Rabb chose Cal over Zona before his visit to UConn on the 17th. It gives our coaches a little more leverage on the PT issue that inevitably comes up when comparing schools. Obviously other factors may come into play and there is still room at Cal but UConn is a great fit for the one and only super stud "Big Lanky". :) :)

UCONN has 4 National Championships in 15 years and doesn't need leverage. KO is a proud leader of Husky Nation. I'm sure that Ollie is the same as Gino when it comes to players coming to UCONN. You either want to be here or not. He doesn't have to grovel for any recruit. KO will share his vision, give him the tour and then ask the big question- Now what are you going to do for UCONN? If he doesn't like the answer he will politely suggest that he continue his career elsewhere. Jalan Adam's and Enoc's dream is to play for UCONN and that's the RKG's that will get us ring #5!

Here are 35 reasons why Kevin Ollie doesn't need any leverage:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/colleges.cgi?college=uconn

Reaction Score
UCONN has 4 National Championships in 15 years and doesn't need leverage. KO is a proud leader of Husky Nation. I'm sure that Ollie is the same as Gino when it comes to players coming to UCONN. You either want to be here or not. He doesn't have to grovel for any recruit. KO will share his vision, give him the tour and then ask the big question- Now what are you going to do for UCONN? If he doesn't like the answer he will politely suggest that he continue his career elsewhere. Jalan Adam's and Enoc's dream is to play for UCONN and that's the RKG's that will get us ring #5!

A lot of high school kids don't care about what happened before 2010, they care about what happened last year....we struck out after winning a championship.

Reaction Score
If kids only cared about the most recent results from a team, Rabb would have committed to Arizona.

Reaction Score

I will give you credit for 1 thing...you certainly are CONFIDENT CARL! Apparently Lubin gave him the answers he wanted to hear? Was he the RKG?

Look I don't disagree with your basic premise that from a recruiting perspective we have to showcase our success putting guys in the league coupled with our National Championships. No doubt Jalen Adams has already shown all the attributes we are looking for before setting foot on campus for his Frosh year. Success in life is accelerated by using leverage most of the time. As a matter of fact in my most humble of opinions (compared to a guy like you) leverage should be used in recruiting more strategically and intentionally. The idea of running away from the use of leverage will turn out to be costly for most. You and many others here probably are the exception though because of your vast knowledge and expertise. I guess KO fits that description to on the recruiting trail. I feel so much better now Confident Carl. Well actually I feel more confident. :)...NOT.

Reaction Score
I will give you credit for 1 thing...you certainly are CONFIDENT CARL! Apparently Lubin gave him the answers he wanted to hear? Was he the RKG?

Look I don't disagree with your basic premise that from a recruiting perspective we have to showcase our success putting guys in the league coupled with our National Championships. No doubt Jalen Adams has already shown all the attributes we are looking for before setting foot on campus for his Frosh year. Success in life is accelerated by using leverage most of the time. As a matter of fact in my most humble of opinions (compared to a guy like you) leverage should be used in recruiting more strategically and intentionally. The idea of running away from the use of leverage will turn out to be costly for most. You and many others here probably are the exception though because of your vast knowledge and expertise. I guess KO fits that description to on the recruiting trail. I feel so much better now Confident Carl. Well actually I feel more confident. :)...NOT.

Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Also thanks for the lesson on leverage. I will have to try that on my next business deal.

Reaction Score
Crappy and gloomy here on campus today. Hopefully Miller is doing an overnight and gets to enjoy the campus on a nice sunny spring day tomorrow. Commitment before the end of the weekend would be nice...

Reaction Score
Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Also thanks for the lesson on leverage. I will have to try that on my next business deal.

You didn't. Sorry if I came across abrupt in any way. Have a great day bro.

Reaction Score
Crappy and gloomy here on campus today. Hopefully Miller is doing an overnight and gets to enjoy the campus on a nice sunny spring day tomorrow. Commitment before the end of the weekend would be nice...
Think positively..........................................he spent 4 years in Ithaca, crappy weather may be comforting to him.

caw

Reaction Score
Gilbert and Miller up today. Hope no car/plane trouble and some good updates/news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom