Shane Day interview | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shane Day interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking.....

5-headed monster at QB! QB rotation taken to the next level.

Reaction Score
Tell us how you really feel Pal, lol. My sense is that the JUCO will start. Like Tyler Lorenzen, you don't bring in one of those guys unless you're pretty confident of a major contribution. JMac will be better and yet still may be a backup. But I discount the impact of McEntee not receiving a Scholly. He said often that he did not need one (financially) and would rather see it used for other purposes.

I have to admit that I have no sense of the direction they will take. I can't imagine that Mac would win the job. He hardly progressed over the course of the season. That said, I know nothing about the relative skills go Cochrane and Whitmer. I watched Nebrich in high school, he was a stud, a small stud, but a stud. McCummings didn't show a thing as a passer last year. If I was forced to guess, it would be a three way race between Cochrane, Nebrich and Whitmer.

P. has made some positive comment about Whtimer being more mobile and bigger than he previously thought. So you could be right.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
whitmer gets the ball, mc backs him up with nebrich in the 3 slot maybe winning the 2. casey rs. all is well with qb spot and we bring in another good qb in this recruit class.

Reaction Score
I don't know. That Orlovsky kid wasn't half bad......

Wouldn't it be nice to have somebody on the current roster step up into those shoes, and play like either of them, or the guy that came between them and set records.

Reaction Score
I've heard that Whitmer's arm is crazy. But we will see what he does in game situations.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking.....

5-headed monster at QB! QB rotation taken to the next level.

Would O'Brien make a 6 headed monster? If you count Driscoll, we have ourselves a 7 headed hydra.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
We could almost field a full team just with QBs.... now THERE is a unique idea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom