Shamar Stephen | The Boneyard

Shamar Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
As a Vikes fan (hold all appologies) I am hoping he sticks!
3rd on the 1st released depth chart for NT - hoping he beats out Fred Evans and backups up Linval Joseph. Has already past Chase Baker (2nd year player out of Boise).

Reaction Score
Even as a Pats fan, I'm hoping Stephen makes it on the Vikings. I love seeing UConn in the NFL whether it be for or against my favorite team, I don't really care as long as they get to play and are from UConn.

Reaction Score
lots of UConn representation last night @ TCF. Sio Moore, Tyvon Branch, and Shamar.

Playing outdoors was a nice change and it was a great weather night in Minneapolis. Exhibition games are still pretty boring however...

Reaction Score
lots of UConn representation last night @ TCF. Sio Moore, Tyvon Branch, and Shamar.

Playing outdoors was a nice change and it was a great weather night in Minneapolis. Exhibition games are still pretty boring however...

Didn't see the game but, from a statistical they all had decent games from a limited time perspective. 3 tackles for Tyvon. 2 solo and 3 assisted for Shamar. And 2 tackles and a sack for Sio.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

One of the more amazing dynamics in America is that people pay for those tickets. I've had a half dozen people ask if I want to go in on Giants tickets. No way in hell.

Reaction Score
If you're a big fan, it's a chance to see the rookies and the new guys. To see if anyone surprises. Kinda like the spring game. It's another opportunity to tailgate. If you take it for what it is, you can have a fun time.

Reaction Score
If you're a big fan, it's a chance to see the rookies and the new guys. To see if anyone surprises. Kinda like the spring game. It's another opportunity to tailgate. If you take it for what it is, you can have a fun time.
true....good for fantasy football stats...Bridgewater got the biggest ovation of the whole game when he came in...

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Coach Zimmer has 'shouted out' that he has been impressive during training camp - he has a good chance!!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I like watching it on TV for the exact reasons you listed at the beginning of your post....however, spending money, and big money, on those tickets? No thanks.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I can tailgate on my deck and don't need to drive 5 hours round trip. Preseason NFL in person is just tedious.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
One of my coworkers offered up tickets to the Pats game on the 22nd(?). I could not fathom paying $100 each for 2 preseason tickets and $40 to park, and I have a mere 10 mile ride to the stadium - all back roads with limited relative traffic.

Reaction Score
I was looking at Giants-Steelers tickets for their game the other day, ticket prices were pretty modest imo. I was finding plenty of lower-level tickets in the $40-50 range.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
As another Vikings' fan, I'm glad to see Stephen stick - but I'm not surprised.

The DL coach, Patterson, has been high on him throughout and both he and Zimmer repeatedly referred to Shamar as a steal. When he got 40+ snaps the other day, I was pretty sure he had beaten Fred Evans for the spot.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

Bonehead

Reaction Score
As another Vikings' fan, I'm glad to see Stephen stick - but I'm not surprised.

The DL coach, Patterson, has been high on him throughout and both he and Zimmer repeatedly referred to Shamar as a steal. When he got 40+ snaps the other day, I was pretty sure he had beaten Fred Evans for the spot.
Oh good - anonther person who can relate to my Sunday misery.

I was pretty sure he was gonna make after his week 2 preseason game and like you Evans was the casualty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom