Shakira Austin 6 ft 5 class of 2018 | The Boneyard

Shakira Austin 6 ft 5 class of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone heard of her ? She is being recruited by all the big names all ready. She has a good chance of growing a few more inches. She is from Virginia and is good friends with Megan Walker so who ever gets Walker has a really good chance of getting her also. What impresses me the most is how she handles the ball well and can dribble drive for her size. And she also does all the things down low pretty well . She could be one to keep a eye on.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Everyone thought that Baylor would automatically get Alexis Morris when DiDi Richards committed to Baylor because they are good friends. Unless their name is Diamond DeShields I haven't seen any players who can convince other players to join them at their university of choice.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
But with that name she may end up playing for Texas.
You know there's an Austin not too far away in Rhode Is., and here in my home state of NY. Just sayin".

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Anyone heard of her ? She is being recruited by all the big names all ready. She has a good chance of growing a few more inches. She is from Virginia and is good friends with Megan Walker so who ever gets Walker has a really good chance of getting her also. What impresses me the most is how she handles the ball well and can dribble drive for her size. And she also does all the things down low pretty well . She could be one to keep a eye on.
Cat out of the bag on her now via new ESPN class rankings. She's #5 in the class.

HGN

Reaction Score
Just like Southbend said..........Could be one to keep an eye on. No need to get excited now.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

From what I can tell she has now had visits from (no order) - Texas, UConn, UCLA, Florida, Ole Miss, Maryland, Rutgers, West Virginia, Wake Forest, Kentucky, Georgia Tech, Miami, Georgetown.

Maybe more - she tweets A LOT, hard to scroll through it all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds