SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 53 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Noticed a few 247 picks, including Myers', switched to Kentucky on Diallo. Have we heard anything recently indicating why the switch? Or just random noise?

Calipari went to watch him at his HS a few weeks ago, that's it. If Calipari looks at a recruit they start making UK picks.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
So people like us will tell other people on websites, which will lead to these random people going to their website to see it for themselves. More clicks more money

Reaction Score
If you missed the video BinoTV posted then deleted last night.. here's the gist of it:
hami2_zpszu8iaxvt.jpg

Reaction Score
"make that go viral" is right Mamadou, Im already jumping to massive conclusions.

I don't think its a massive jump to conclusions... Hamidou is wearing a UCONN shirt with a UCONN hat, he is playing in a CT school, one of his best friends who he considers a "brother" (Mamadou Diarra) committed to UCONN, his brother aka Mamadou has said he is actively and constantly on Diallo to get him to commit to Uconn... oh and Hamidou has said himself just a few months ago that if he were to commit right now he would be Husky... Things change but he is ours to lose.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If you missed the video BinoTV posted then deleted last night.. here's the gist of it:
hami2_zpszu8iaxvt.jpg
What's the context of this? Diarra posted a pic of Diablo wearing that stuff?

Reaction Score
"make that go viral" is right Mamadou, Im already jumping to massive conclusions.

For some reason people think Mamadou posted the video. He did not. BinoTV, the top mixtape guy in New England did. Mamadou was not seen or heard in the video. As I stated previously, Bino deleted it not long after posting it. I took a screenshot of it. There is really no context to the video. It was like 10 seconds long. My interpretation: it is a great sign an incredibly talented basketball player is wearing our gear but until he signs on the dotted line it means nothing.

Reaction Score
The guy taking the video was ribbing him about the UConn gear. Hami was smiling and I think straightened out the brim of his UConn hat, then camera man joked about the video going viral.

Reaction Score
The video was basically of this Bino guy saying "look at Hami gettin ready to sign too" and then he was like "quit playing bro you're gonna make this go viral." Something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom