SF Justin Jackson Summary to Avoid Wieldy Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SF Justin Jackson Summary to Avoid Wieldy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I learned awhile back during the Abu recruitment that recruiting really is fluid. Ollie thought he had Abu locked down for sure, and was shocked when he chose NCST. A kid could go from being a lock for one school, then gets a call from another coach promising this and that, and it changes the kids whole perspective. Yes we should be confident in landing Jackson, but we shouldn't be shocked if he ends up anywhere else. It's the nature of the business.

Reaction Score
I learned awhile back during the Abu recruitment that recruiting really is fluid. Ollie thought he had Abu locked down for sure, and was shocked when he chose NCST. A kid could go from being a lock for one school, then gets a call from another coach promising this and that, and it changes the kids whole perspective. Yes we should be confident in landing Jackson, but we shouldn't be shocked if he ends up anywhere else. It's the nature of the business.
If Justin doesn't end up here I'm going to pelt you with grains of salt.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Synopsis for those who don't want to go through lots of pages: JJ is not going to UNLV (coaching change). He's looking at Maryland, UConn and Oregon. He's taken official visits to those schools in that order with Oregon being this past weekend.

Jerry Meyer switched his crystal ball pick from Maryland to UConn. I've learned that there is some value to crystal ball picks with Jerry Meyer,Corey Evans, and Andrew Slater having some cred. The rest are probably garbage.

The people in this forum with decent contacts believe UConn is in good shape. But recruiting is fluid, these kids are young, so take things with a grain of salt. I started the Curly thing (which led to BC) to demonstrate that even the most insider of insiders (JC) got hit with this mantra.

There is nothing knew to concern yourself regarding JJ. Don't bother with this thread. Just wait until you see a post that says JJ going to ___________ and you can save yourself a lot of time. The filler you see in these threads are just things people choose to post to interact and socialize while waiting for the announcement.

I will add two things to this synopsis. @Hungryhusky99 asked @Hyskyforlife today if his guy still thinks he's ours and life replied "He doesn't just think, he knows."

Now don't hit the message if it proves wrong but life knows a friend of KO and has been predictive in the past. So take things with a positive grain of salt if you dare.
Isn't this post provided so that people can avoid an UNwieldy thread?

More importantly, can you similarly summarize how the original field of 17 Republican Presidential candidates has shrunken to one?
No, don't.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
So is it safe to say that this thread has gotten wieldy?

There's a word you never see without its 'un' prefix. Although I did see in the dictionary that to use it in a sentence, they resorted to "far from wieldy,' which is kind of like saying unwieldy anyway.

I guess wieldy is like gruntle. It exists, but it pretty useless other than as the opposite of its negative sense.

Kinda like this thread.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Isn't this post provided so that people can avoid an UNwieldy thread?

More importantly, can you similarly summarize how the original field of 17 Republican Presidential candidates has shrunken to one?
No, don't.
Tough! Simple answer: The village idiots have spoken! And next time I plan on wielding a big stick! An enormous schwanzstucker

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What is 3uconn actually up to these days? Is he writing for a blog?
Hopefully he's studying and heading to college!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Shouldn't this thread say 'unwieldy' meaning difficult to manage, not wieldy which means manageable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom