SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Jackson is on campus this weekend right? Or is it next weekend?

Rothstein said this weekend but haven't seen any confirmation. But I don't stalk Twitter/Facebook/etc.

Reaction Score
Someone mentioned the Canadian accent. I don't hear it at all. But I do hear some slight Jamaican inflection. I wonder if he has that background. Kentan Facey might be an interesting person in all this.

Reaction Score
Watching this kids film I really think he's more of a 3 than a 4, but definitely versatile. Looks like he has the whole package. Would be a huge get and cement an unreal recruiting class for KO.
It would be a very good class and extremely deep but if it is unreal, what would you call Kentucky's and Duke's classes? Super unreal? Magical? Mystical?

Reaction Score
It would be a very good class and extremely deep but if it is unreal, what would you call Kentucky's and Duke's classes? Super unreal? Magical? Mystical?

UK and Duke have the top recruiting classes every year. It's normal for them. We've got only 2 top 50 kids out of high school in the last 4 years. The fact we have 2 top 50 kids in this class and might be adding a 3rd late in the process is incredible.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Someone mentioned the Canadian accent. I don't hear it at all. But I do hear some slight Jamaican inflection. I wonder if he has that background. Kentan Facey might be an interesting person in all this.
It appears so. He's from Toronto which has a large Jamaican population (Denham Brown was also from Toronto). Sounds like he has that same canadian/jamaican accent.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
@aceboon already posted that tweet on page 2 of this thread. Also, the tweet is from Friday, before his supposed trip to UConn. Hasn't been any new news in a few days. Just trying to add some context, that's all.
'Like' REVOKED!

Reaction Score
This kid is going to be a pro, would be a huge get, love his talent. Although we are well stacked at the 3 with Larrier and Jax.
I think larrier is much more of a 2 than more of a true 3

Reaction Score
Heard he was on campus Friday and Saturday. Went well. 2 different source

Sorry typed to fast. He was on campus Saturday and this morning. Just left.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
So where is our resident stalker/lurker (@Dove), hiding behind bushes and giving us the latest update on how the visit is going?
Sorry DB2U. Your tag made me enter this thread for first time. Missed him.

Reaction Score
Where's HuskyforLife? I mean if you want to be the man there are times you need to step up?

Zionn, you want back in?

:D
Where has Zionn been? His recruiting knowledge has been missed.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Sorry I don't have anything on Jackson. All my guy told me once again is we lead for Diallo pretty confidently(at least Ollie thinks so), and strongly in the mix for Jackson and nick Richards. Trust me I'll let you guys know if he drops a bomb for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom