SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland) | Page 26 | The Boneyard

SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is voice to text so I'm sorry Hooper if this is a problem. I heard from asking around 10 different things about when he is going to announce his college choice. The top guy I talk to does not think he's going to announce tomorrow but could be early next week. From the guys I asked around UConn and Oregon seem to be neck-and-neck. The Canadian pipeline is pushing Oregon.

One of the top tos guys posted that he heard early this week for JJ to announce, which reinforced what i heard last week from my top guy. Hearing alot of duck rumors and swing. But could be talk

Reaction Score
mentioned time-frame in my first post on this topic....no verbal last week put us behind going into this weekend. Appears to be slipping away, but have faith in KO.

Reaction Score
Zionn and/or Husky99 - are we in a period where coaches can still contact recruits?

Reaction Score
So, let's recap. 99's no longer confident and is hearing Oregon. Zionn's also lost confidence, but is still optimistic and has faith in KO. Huskyforlife's last post on the topic still favored UConn. On top of all this, I've got a source that claimed she was told Maryland by JJ himself. What does all this mean? The field is wide open. Even during and before his commitment to UNLV, Jackson had the reputation of being ambiguous and very tight-lipped. This current situation is only par for the course with regards to his commitment. Hopefully this ends well for the good guys, but who can be sure? I'll stay cautiously optimistic until given a good reason to be otherwise.

Reaction Score
So, let's recap. 99's no longer confident and is hearing Oregon. Zionn's also lost confidence, but is still optimistic and has faith in KO. Huskyforlife's last post on the topic still favored UConn. On top of all this, I've got a source that claimed she was told Maryland by JJ himself. What does all this mean? The field is wide open. Even during and before his commitment to UNLV, Jackson had the reputation of being ambiguous and very tight-lipped. This current situation is only par for the course with regards to his commitment. Hopefully this ends well for the good guys, but who can be sure? I'll stay cautiously optimistic until given a good reason to be otherwise.

Thanks for the time of recapping after every 3 posts:)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
In other words recruiting is fluid and take the recruiting news with a grain of salt because these are young kids AND there is a lot of external pressures on them.

Like the recap!

Reaction Score
In other words recruiting is fluid and take the recruiting news with a grain of salt because these are young kids AND there is a lot of external pressures on them.

Like the recap!

Lost in translation :)

Reaction Score
He got himself in this position, hopefully he realizes that. Nothing against his parents wishes, but if that's true, he shoukd make his own decision.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
dog-on-duck-1.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm hearing parents like Oregon, he likes UConn. I still think we land him.
Yeah, Oregon 247 mod is saying that Mom was already a fan of Oregon, and that Dad accompanied JJ on the official to Oregon and that won him over too. Usually tough to overcome what Mom and/or Dad wants (most recent example for UConn: toss-up between UConn and Louisville for Christian Vital and his mom preferred UConn), but like Zionn said, total faith in KO.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Yeah, Oregon 247 mod is saying that Mom was already a fan of Oregon, and that Dad accompanied JJ on the official to Oregon and that won him over too. Usually tough to overcome what Mom and/or Dad wants (most recent example for UConn: toss-up between UConn and Louisville for Christian Vital and his mom preferred UConn), but like Zionn said, total faith in KO.
Didn't know that.

Also have heard Maryland has been out for awhile, so who knows at this point.

Reaction Score
Didn't know that.

Also have heard Maryland has been out for awhile, so who knows at this point.
And the Maryland 247 mod is saying that UConn isn't a factor at all (which I really don't believe). Regardless, it seems this recruitment should be wrapping up this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom