SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland) | Page 24 | The Boneyard

SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

I think it stands for "Loquacious lips promulgate" - meaning he is expressing trepidation about announcing his decision. Pretty obvious from this that he won't announce for a few more weeks.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

I think it stands for "Loquacious lips promulgate" - meaning he is expressing trepidation about announcing his decision. Pretty obvious from this that he won't announce for a few more weeks.

Live Long & Prosper ?

Reaction Score

If you were able to discern that from simply "LLP" that would be truly impressive. My first inclination was limited liability partnership, but obviously that makes virtually no sense in the context.

Reaction Score
He just tweeted "The Grind don't stop" with an emoji of a cat. It's no husky, but it's not a duck or a turtle either

Okay, what programs that have open ships have cat mascots? UK are the Wildcats... :) Just figured I'd start some mass panic.

Reaction Score

Personally, I take this tweet to mean something else. In Roman numerals, L = 50. The average human has two feet, I reckon. He included two L's, perhaps signifying two feet? If each of his feet both have 5 toes, he would be ten toes in. 50+50=100 (100% committed), which mirrors the 5+5=10 (ten toes in). As for the P? The bone in toes starts with a P: phalanges.

Good news.

Reaction Score
Ladies Love Peen, nailed it for you guys

just as a response to the cat talk, wasn't Arizona in the running and they're wildcats too? I don't think his emoji is his subtle way of letting on that its Zona, but... LLP -> Ladies Love p*$$y(cats)?

DOOOOOOOOMED

Reaction Score
Ladies Love Peen, nailed it for you guys

just as a response to the cat talk, wasn't Arizona in the running and they're wildcats too? I don't think his emoji is his subtle way of letting on that its Zona, but... LLP -> Ladies Love p*$$y(cats)?

DOOOOOOOOMED
Crystal Ball!
Too many post guys. he has options and will likely pass on Uconn.

Reaction Score
Brooks and Dorsey from Oregon both making draft decisions. Maybe he is waiting to see if they are coming back?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Brooks and Dorsey from Oregon both making draft decisions. Maybe he is waiting to see if they are coming back?
Add Brimah to that train of thought.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Said he will post something on Jackson not that Jackson will be making a decision

So...did this guy post anything this morning? Been awfully quiet, starting to lose optimism.

Reaction Score
The weekend is coming and the crowd in Oregon will be chanting "Kasongo'd, Kasongo'd......"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom