SF Alpha Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

SF Alpha Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Somewhat thankful only in the fact that I would never have been able to wrap my mind phonetically around a potential line up of Mamadou Diarra, Alpha Diallo and Hamidou Diallo.

Reaction Score
Somewhat thankful only in the fact that I would never have been able to wrap my mind phonetically around a potential line up of Mamadou Diarra, Alpha Diallo and Hamidou Diallo.

Definitely would have resulted in a lot of stupid racist comments on Hartford Courant facebook posts, not that those wont still be there with just Mamadou or with Mama and Hami

Reaction Score
Definitely would have resulted in a lot of stupid racist comments on Hartford Courant facebook posts, not that those wont still be there with just Mamadou or with Mama and Hami

They'll just have to keep trashing Obama in every article about UConn sports. The Courant's comment section is half a step above Stormfront.

Reaction Score
They'll just have to keep trashing Obama in every article about UConn sports. The Courant's comment section is half a step above Stormfront.

It's the only reason I continue to follow the feed, since I've moved to Mass. Sometimes I will click on the comments on a UConn story there just to see if there's people using that space to say something like "HILLARY IS A LIAR!"

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Florida is always really good at recruiting raw athletes. Their strength and conditioning program is one of the best in the nation and they've had a ton of guys like Alpha go their in recent memory and explode physically and become good players as well.
That's an interesting observation about Fla. Wonder what they are up to in strength and conditioning.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yeah - The Courant =Stormfront
The Courant is one of the most liberal rags that disguises itself as a newspaper - the Tribune Publishing Co. - now there's a voice of conservatism
BTW - Hillary is a liar - they all lie - she just takes it to the highest level
now - back to hoops

Reaction Score
The Courant is one of the most liberal rags that disguises itself as a newspaper - the Tribune Publishing Co. - now there's a voice of conservatism
BTW - Hillary is a liar - they all lie - she just takes it to the highest level
now - back to hoops

You have to be kidding.

Reaction Score

Every day you find a new way to demonstrate that you are one the bigger morons to grace this board. Read his post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom