Set your DVR : UConn Spring Football Special on SNY tomorrow night | The Boneyard

Set your DVR : UConn Spring Football Special on SNY tomorrow night

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Give us 22 minutes, we'll give you a...football game?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
It looks like it's going to be a nice infomercial for UConn football. I'm sure the coaches have given the kids they're recruiting a heads up about it.

Reaction Score
Just finished watching it on DVR... Thought they did a nice job. Really enjoyed the Burton/Shenkman back stage view. What a complex. The featured kids (Jones, Greene, McCoombs, Whitmer, Davis) came across extremely well.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
P came across pretty well, also. But, the was this nagging feeling that they didn't cover a lot of scheme this spring and focus more on fundamentals. I know that's just the paranoia. I really hope they play well out of the gate.

Reaction Score
First time I really got to look at our facilities. Very impressed. Love the wall of helmets of guys we have in the NFL.
Did not know we have the football throwing machine. The office complex and coaches meeting room gave a good feel of what the coaching staff is like.
As far as coach p he came across as expected. Very detailed cross tees and dot I s. in his coaching. He always says its the little details.
You can see coach bugs has a lot of energy and would have like to see more of weist.
Did anyone else get a little nervous seei g whitmer on a scooter? Maybe because I live in Florida where peoe are blind but those things scare me. Feel like your going to get ran off the road.

Reaction Score
did anyone get the chance to somehow post the whole documentary somewhere?

Reaction Score
Did anyone else get a little nervous seei g whitmer on a scooter? Maybe because I live in Florida where peoe are blind but those things scare me. Feel like your going to get ran off the road.

LOL... Don't disagree and I figured him not wearing a helmet would raise a stir.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I just finished watching it. Very solid. If that doesn't get a Husky fan pumped up for the upcoming football season, I don't know what will! :cool:

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
P came across pretty well, also. But, the was this nagging feeling that they didn't cover a lot of scheme this spring and focus more on fundamentals. I know that's just the paranoia. I really hope they play well out of the gate.

Not paranoia. Coach Dracula came across as a Pop Warner coach
Stressing fundamentals. "Just tell me how much you can lift". WTF is with that?
We'll be the best conditioned team running up the gut on first down for no gain.
The kids that spoke did well, wish we could have seen add'l ones.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I, too, FINALLY saw the special this afternoon. LOVED it! I'm so pumped up for 2013 and this spring special has just ratcheted it up a notch. I really need to get back up to campus and try to get inside the Burton Complex. That place is amazing. I also loved seeing how much work our guys have put in during the spring.

I had a "wouldn't it be cool if _____ happened?" thought while watching. It would be really cool for the tailgaters in the blue lot by the entrance road to line up and greet the player buses as they roll in. If our stadium is off-campus, let's embrace it. It would be really cool if 10-20 years from now the place to be in the tailgate lots is the blue lot by the entrance road to the stadium about 2 1/2 hours before kickoff. I bet our guys would love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom