semi-OT - USC fires O'Neill | The Boneyard

semi-OT - USC fires O'Neill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the 2 high ranked guards they have are over hype and dukes is a sleeper as a project pg. unless ko is going to fill a late slot with dukes, no thanks.

Reaction Score
I don't get how that guy has had so many high profile jobs

caw

Reaction Score
the 2 high ranked guards they have are over hype and dukes is a sleeper as a project pg. unless ko is going to fill a late slot with dukes, no thanks.

Dukes was actually the kid on my mind.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dukes was actually the kid on my mind.

nice. great kid, literally fits ko character wise better than any other u will see on the trail from my observations. pg about boat size. i think the weight room and his dedication will mix well in college. maybe not a player in year 1 or 2 but the 2nd half of his career i can see anything from a nice piece to a puzzle like a beverly type to a great stroy high scoring kid. not sure but hes not going to blow the locker room up lets just say. i think usc bball is down enough where he fits there. they are midmajor level. thats about where he needs to be to suceed. high majors that take him to fill a slot will always have more talented kids coming thru which will hurt his pt chances later in his career. i still wouldn't mind seeing him fill a slot at uconn. the home grown story with him would be huge media and tickets wise, i kid not. but considering our issues right now it just a tuff time to make that type of thing happen and not effect the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom